Current Watches and Warnings
Wyoming, Snowy Range
Winter Storm Watch
Statement as of 2:44 AM MST on December 19, 2014
Expires 8:00 PM EST on December 22, 2014
... Winter Storm Watch in effect from late Saturday night through
The National Weather Service in Cheyenne has issued a Winter
Storm Watch... which is in effect from late Saturday night through
* Timing... late Saturday night through Monday.
* Total snow accumulations... up to 1 to 2 feet... with locally
higher amounts possible along west slopes.
* Winds/visibility... visibilities may be reduced to below one half
mile in falling and blowing snow.
* Impacts... travel along Highway 230 between Woods Landing and the
Stateline and between Encampment and the Stateline may be
impacted by these wintry conditions. Outdoor enthusiasts
venturing into the high country will want to use extreme caution
Sunday and Monday.
A Winter Storm Watch means there is a potential for significant
snow... sleet... or ice accumulations that may impact travel.
Continue to monitor the latest forecasts.
- Arkansas - Dense Fog Advisory , Record Report
- American Samoa - Flash Flood Watch
- California - High Surf Advisory, Coastal Flood Advisory , High Surf Advisory , Coastal Flood Advisory, High Surf Advisory , Winter Weather Advisory
- Colorado - Winter Storm Watch , Public Information Statement
- Hawaii - High Surf Advisory
- Idaho - Winter Storm Watch
- Kansas - Dense Fog Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Louisiana - Flood Watch
- Maine - Record Report
- Missouri - Dense Fog Advisory
- Montana - Winter Weather Statement , Dense Fog Advisory
- Nebraska - Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- New Mexico - Dense Fog Advisory
- Ohio - Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Oklahoma - Dense Fog Advisory
- Oregon - High Surf Advisory , Special Statement
- Pennsylvania - Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Tennessee - Special Statement
- Texas - Public Information Statement
- Utah - Winter Storm Watch
- Washington - High Surf Advisory , High Surf Advisory, Coastal Flood Watch , High Wind Watch , Air Stagnation Advisory , Special Statement , Record Report
- West Virginia - Special Statement
- Wisconsin - Areal Flood Warning , Special Weather Statement
- Wyoming - High Wind Watch , Winter Storm Watch , Dense Fog Advisory