Current Watches and Warnings
Wyoming, Niobrara County
Fire Weather Warning
Statement as of 3:05 AM MDT on September 02, 2015
Expires 9:00 PM EDT on September 02, 2015
... Red flag warning remains in effect from noon today to 7 PM MDT
this evening for gusty winds and low humidities for fire weather
zones 301... 302... 303... 304... 306 and 308...
* wind... west to southwest winds of 15 to 25 mph sustained with
gusts to 35 mph.
* Humidity... late morning to afternoon humidities falling into
the upper single digits to lower teens.
* Impacts... any fires that develop will likely spread rapidly.
Outdoor burning is not recommended Wednesday.
A red flag warning means that critical fire weather conditions
are either occurring now... or will shortly. A combination of
strong winds... low relative humidity... and warm temperatures may
lead to extreme fire behavior.
- Alaska - Freeze Warning , Special Statement , Record Report
- Arkansas - Flood Warning
- California - Lake Wind Advisory , Fire Weather Warning
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- Connecticut - Special Statement, Air Quality Alert , Special Statement , Record Report
- Florida - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory
- Georgia - Air Quality Alert
- Hawaii - High Surf Warning , Record Report
- Idaho - Fire Weather Warning
- Indiana - Air Quality Alert
- Iowa - Flood Warning
- Kentucky - Air Quality Alert
- Minnesota - Special Statement
- Montana - Fire Weather Warning
- Nevada - Blowing Dust Advisory , Blowing Dust Advisory, Lake Wind Advisory , Lake Wind Advisory , Fire Weather Warning
- New Jersey - Air Quality Alert , Record Report
- New York - Special Statement , Record Report
- North Carolina - Public Information Statement
- Oregon - Special Statement , Special Statement, Air Quality Alert
- Texas - Areal Flood Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Washington - Special Statement
- Wisconsin - Special Statement
- Wyoming - Fire Weather Warning