San Francisco Weather
Current Watches and Warnings
Wisconsin, Southern Oconto County
Statement as of 10:59 PM CDT on September 20, 2014
Expires 1:00 AM EDT on September 21, 2014
... Strong thunderstorms with gusty winds moving across northeast and
east central Wisconsin...
At 1054 PM CDT... National Weather Service Doppler radar indicated
strong thunderstorms along a line extending from 34 miles north of
Shawano to 6 miles south of Shawano to Oshkosh... moving east at 40
Wind gusts to 40 to 50 mph... occasional cloud to ground
lightning... brief heavy downpours... are possible with these storms.
These storms will continue to move east across northeast and east
central Wisconsin late this evening.
Winds gusted to 46 mph at Wautoma when the storms moved through.
* Thunderstorms will be near...
Appleton by 1105 PM CDT...
mountain and Little Chute by 1110 PM CDT...
Pulaski and Gillett by 1115 PM CDT...
St Anna and Chilton by 1120 PM CDT...
Brillion by 1125 PM CDT...
Gusty winds may cause small branches to be blown down... and loose
objects to blow around. Stay away from high objects outdoors such as
trees. Seek shelter in a sturdy structure until these storms have
- Alaska - Record Report
- Arizona - Record Report
- Arkansas - Flood Warning
- California - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Colorado - Special Statement , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- District of Columbia - Coastal Flood Advisory
- Florida - Flood Warning
- Hawaii - Areal Flood Advisory , Record Report
- Idaho - Air Quality Alert
- Illinois - Flood Warning , Special Statement
- Iowa - Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Maryland - Coastal Flood Advisory
- Michigan - Public Information Statement
- Minnesota - Public Information Statement
- Montana - Record Report
- Nebraska - Record Report
- Nevada - Flash Flood Watch , Areal Flood Advisory , Areal Flood Advisory, Flash Flood Watch , Record Report
- New Mexico - Flash Flood Watch
- North Carolina - Flood Advisory , Beach Hazard Statement
- North Dakota - Public Information Statement
- Oregon - Record Report
- Texas - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory, Flash Flood Watch , Flash Flood Watch , Areal Flood Watch , Hydrologic Statement
- Utah - Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Virginia - Coastal Flood Advisory , Beach Hazard Statement
- Washington - Record Report
- Wisconsin - Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Wyoming - Record Report , Public Information Statement