Current Watches and Warnings
Freezing Rain Advisory
Statement as of 3:12 PM EDT on March 26, 2017
Expires 11:00 AM EDT on March 27, 2017
... Freezing Rain Advisory remains in effect from 7 PM this
evening to 11 am EDT Monday...
The National Weather Service in Burlington continues the Freezing
Rain Advisory, from 7 PM this evening to 11 am EDT Monday.
* Locations... eastern Vermont, as well as the western slopes of
the Green Mountains and western Essex County New York.
* Hazard types... freezing rain, with some sleet possible.
* Accumulations... around a tenth of an inch of ice.
* Timing... freezing rain with a brief period of sleet will begin
late this evening, and continue through mid-morning Monday
before changing to plain rain.
* Impacts... icing may create slippery conditions on roads,
bridges and sidewalks.
* Winds... southeast 10 to 15 mph with gusts up to 25 mph.
* Temperatures... in the mid 20s to lower 30s.
A Freezing Rain Advisory means that periods of freezing rain or
freezing drizzle will cause travel difficulties. Be prepared for
slippery roads. Slow down and use caution while driving.
Please stay tuned to NOAA Weather Radio, your local media, or go
to www.Weather.Gov/Burlington for further updates on this weather
- Alabama - Coastal Hazard Statement , Winter Weather Statement
- Arizona - Wind Advisory
- Arkansas - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- California - Wind Advisory, High Wind Watch , Wind Advisory , High Wind Warning , Winter Weather Advisory
- Colorado - Special Statement
- Connecticut - Freezing Rain Advisory , Special Statement
- Florida - Coastal Hazard Statement
- Georgia -
- Hawaii - High Surf Advisory , High Surf Warning
- Idaho - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory, Areal Flood Watch , Areal Flood Advisory , Areal Flood Watch
- Iowa - Public Information Statement
- Kansas - Severe Thunderstorm Watch , Special Statement
- Louisiana - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Maine - Winter Weather Advisory
- Massachusetts - Freezing Rain Advisory , Special Statement
- Michigan - Flood Advisory
- Minnesota - Flood Warning
- Missouri -
- Nebraska - Public Information Statement
- Nevada - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , Wind Advisory , Winter Weather Advisory
- New Hampshire - Freezing Rain Advisory , Winter Weather Advisory
- New Mexico - High Wind Warning , Fire Weather Warning
- New York - Freezing Rain Advisory
- North Dakota - Flood Warning , Flood Watch
- Oklahoma - Fire Weather Warning , Public Information Statement
- Oregon - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning , Winter Weather Advisory
- Puerto Rico - Coastal Hazard Statement
- Rhode Island - Special Statement
- South Carolina - Special Statement
- Texas - High Wind Warning , Fire Weather Warning , Special Statement , Public Information Statement , Wind Advisory
- Utah - Special Statement
- Vermont - Freezing Rain Advisory
- Washington - Flood Warning , Flood Warning, Areal Flood Warning , Winter Weather Advisory
- West Virginia - Severe Thunderstorm Warning
- Wisconsin - Special Statement
- Wyoming - Special Statement