San Francisco Weather
Current Watches and Warnings
Statement as of 3:05 PM EDT on September 17, 2014
Expires 8:00 AM EDT on September 19, 2014
... Freeze watch in effect from late Thursday night through Friday
The National Weather Service in Burlington has issued a freeze
watch... which is in effect from late Thursday night through
* Locations... all of the north country... except the Champlain
* Hazards... widespread frost with freezing temperatures.
* Temperatures... lows ranging from the mid 20s in the Adirondacks
and Northeast Kingdom... to the upper 20s to lower 30s
elsewhere... warmest near Lake Champlain.
* Timing... Thursday night into early Friday morning.
* Impacts... sensitive plants and vegetation may be damaged or
killed if left unprotected.
A freeze watch means sub-freezing temperatures are possible.
These conditions could kill crops and other sensitive vegetation.
Move any house plants indoors.
Please stay tuned to NOAA Weather Radio... your local media... or
go to www.Weather.Gov/Burlington for further updates on this
- Alaska - Record Report
- Arkansas - Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Flood Warning , Special Statement
- Florida - Flood Warning , Coastal Hazard Statement
- Georgia - Flood Warning , Coastal Hazard Statement , Special Statement
- Idaho - Air Quality Alert , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Illinois - Flood Warning
- Indiana - Record Report
- Iowa - Public Information Statement
- Kansas - Public Information Statement
- Kentucky - Record Report
- Louisiana - Special Statement
- Maine - Freeze Watch
- Maryland - Coastal Flood Advisory
- Michigan - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning
- Minnesota - Beach Hazard Statement , Public Information Statement
- Montana - Public Information Statement
- Nebraska - Public Information Statement
- Nevada - Flash Flood Watch , Lake Wind Advisory , Record Report
- New Hampshire - Freeze Watch
- New Mexico - Flash Flood Watch , Public Information Statement
- New York - Freeze Watch
- North Dakota - Public Information Statement
- Ohio - Record Report
- Oregon - Fire Weather Warning , Record Report
- South Carolina - Areal Flood Advisory , Special Statement
- South Dakota - Public Information Statement
- Tennessee - Public Information Statement
- Vermont - Freeze Watch
- Virginia - Public Information Statement
- Wisconsin - Beach Hazard Statement , Public Information Statement