San Francisco Weather
Current Watches and Warnings
Statement as of 3:21 AM EDT on October 22, 2014
Expires 9:00 AM EDT on October 23, 2014
... Frost advisory in effect from 4 am to 9 am EDT Thursday...
The National Weather Service in Morristown has issued a frost
advisory... which is in effect from 4 am to 9 am EDT Thursday.
* Event... patchy frost.
* Timing... late tonight into early Thursday morning.
* Impacts... these conditions could damage crops and other
sensitive vegetation that are left unprotected.
A frost advisory means that frost is expected or occurring.
Sensitive outdoor plants may be damaged or killed if left
- Arizona - Record Report
- Arkansas - Flood Warning
- California - High Surf Advisory , Wind Advisory , Beach Hazard Statement , Record Report
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- Connecticut - Public Information Statement
- Florida - Special Statement
- Guam - High Surf Advisory
- Hawaii - Record Report
- Idaho - Record Report
- Kansas - Public Information Statement
- Maine - Areal Flood Watch , Wind Advisory
- Massachusetts - Areal Flood Watch , Public Information Statement
- Missouri - Public Information Statement
- Montana - Record Report
- Nevada - Record Report
- New Hampshire - Areal Flood Watch
- New Jersey - Areal Flood Advisory
- New York - Areal Flood Advisory , Public Information Statement
- North Carolina - Frost Advisory
- Oregon - High Wind Warning , Wind Advisory , Special Statement , Record Report
- Tennessee - Frost Advisory
- Texas - Coastal Flood Statement
- Utah - Record Report
- Vermont - Public Information Statement
- Virginia - Frost Advisory
- Washington - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Watch , Wind Advisory , High Wind Warning , Special Statement
- Wisconsin - Special Statement
- Wyoming - Record Report , Public Information Statement