Current Watches and Warnings
Utah, Eastern Uinta Mountains
Public Information Statement
Statement as of 7:45 AM MDT on September 05, 2015
The following are preliminary 24 hour precipitation reports from
western Colorado and eastern Utah, ending around 8 am Saturday. The
value is rainfall, in inches.
Western Colorado and eastern Utah 24 hour stations:
Grand Junction, 0.30.
Canyonlands Airport, 0.03.
Official climate stations of western colorado:
Black Canyon National Park, 0.27.
8 miles east of Ignacio, 0.25.
Mesa Verde National Park, 0.62.
3 miles northeast of Rifle, 0.24.
Official climate stations of eastern utah:
Cedar Point, 0.25.
1 mile east of Silt, 0.23.
1 mile southeast of Steamboat Springs, 0.07.
Grand Junction, 0.56.
Climate reference network sites of western colorado:
8 miles southeast of Cortez, 0.22.
30 miles north of Craig, 0.03.
2 miles east of Dinosaur, 0.05.
11 miles northeast of Montrose, 0.27.
- Alaska - Special Statement
- Arizona - Record Report
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- Connecticut - Record Report
- Delaware - Coastal Hazard Statement , Record Report
- Florida - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Idaho - Lake Wind Advisory , Winter Weather Advisory , Record Report
- Illinois - Flash Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory
- Indiana - Flash Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , Air Quality Alert
- Iowa - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Kansas - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Kentucky - Air Quality Alert
- Maryland - Record Report
- Michigan - Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement
- Minnesota - Heat Advisory , Special Statement , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Montana - Winter Weather Advisory , Record Report
- Nebraska - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Nevada - Wind Advisory , Freeze Watch , Public Information Statement
- New Jersey - Coastal Hazard Statement , Record Report
- New York - Record Report
- Oregon - Flash Flood Watch , Frost Advisory, Freeze Watch , Record Report
- Pennsylvania - Record Report
- South Dakota - Record Report
- Texas - Special Statement
- Utah - Wind Advisory , Fire Weather Warning , Public Information Statement
- Washington - Record Report
- Wisconsin - Record Report , Public Information Statement