San Francisco Weather
Current Watches and Warnings
Flash Flood Watch
Statement as of 3:35 PM CDT on September 18, 2014
Expires 8:00 AM EDT on September 19, 2014
... Flash Flood Watch now in effect through Friday morning...
The Flash Flood Watch is now in effect for
* the following counties in south central Texas... Bastrop...
Burnet... Fayette... Lee... Llano... Travis and Williamson.
* Through Friday morning
* average rainfall amounts of 1 to 3 inches... with isolated
amounts of 3 to 5 inches possible across the watch area.
* Flash flooding of low water crossings and other low lying and
normally flood prone areas is likely due to heavy rains.
Normally dry creeks and area streams may also see rapid rises.
A Flash Flood Watch means flash flooding is possible in or near
the watch area. If you are in the watch area... plan now for what
you will do if flash flooding develops. Stay informed and be
ready to act if you see flooding or if a Flash Flood Warning is
- Arizona - Areal Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , Record Report
- Arkansas - Flood Warning , Record Report
- California - Wind Advisory , Beach Hazard Statement , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Hawaii - Record Report
- Idaho - Air Quality Alert , Record Report
- Illinois - Flood Warning , Hydrologic Statement
- Kansas - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Maine - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning
- Maryland - Flood Watch / Flood Statement
- Mississippi - Record Report
- Missouri - Flood Warning , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Montana - Lake Wind Advisory
- Nebraska - Record Report
- New Hampshire - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning
- New Mexico - Flash Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch , Public Information Statement
- New York - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- North Carolina - Flash Flood Warning , Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , Flood Advisory
- Puerto Rico - Flood Watch, Areal Flood Advisory
- South Carolina - Areal Flood Advisory
- Tennessee - Record Report
- Texas - Flash Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , Areal Flood Advisory, Flash Flood Watch , Flash Flood Watch , Areal Flood Watch , Hydrologic Statement , Public Information Statement
- Utah - Special Weather Statement , Record Report
- Vermont - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning , Record Report
- Washington - Record Report
- Wyoming - Special Statement , Record Report