San Francisco Weather
Current Watches and Warnings
Statement as of 10:31 AM CDT on July 23, 2014
Expires 5:00 AM EDT on July 25, 2014
The Flood Warning continues for
the Angelina river near Lufkin Texas.
* Until late Thursday night... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 700 am Wednesday the stage was 10.1 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 10 feet.
* Forecast... the river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
late this afternoon. Also the river will crest near flood stage
during this Wednesday morning.
* Impact... at 10.0 feet... expect minor lowland flooding of the heavily
wooded floodplain. Also expect flooding of boat launches as well.
Lat... Lon 3144 9462 3145 9474 3148 9482 3150 9482 3146 9466
Special Weather Statement
Statement as of 8:16 PM CDT on July 23, 2014
Expires 10:15 PM EDT on July 23, 2014
... Significant weather advisory...
The National Weather Service in Shreveport has issued a significant
weather advisory... effective until 915 PM CDT... for the following
parishes and counties...
In northwest Louisiana...
in eastern Texas...
Nacogdoches... Sabine... San Augustine... Shelby and Angelina...
in northeast Texas...
Including the following locations...
Alto... Bland Lake... center... Douglass... Etoile... Forest...
Garrison... Geneva... Hemphill... Hudson... Huntington...
Jacksonville... Lufkin... Macune... Martinsville... Maydelle...
Melrose... Morrill... Nacogdoches... Neuville... Patroon... Pollok...
Ponta... Rosevine... Rusk... Sacul... San Augustine... Shelbyville...
Timpson... Trawick... Wells and Woden...
At 815 PM CDT... National Weather Service meteorologists were
detecting a strong outflow boundary from decaying showers and
thunderstorms extending from 6 miles southwest of Frankston to Sacul
to Timpson to 9 miles west of Converse... or along a line extending
from 16 miles north of Palestine to 17 miles east of Rusk to 11 miles
northwest of center to 19 miles southwest of Mansfield... moving south at
Winds 40 to 50 mph are expected with this outflow boundary... which may
result in some minor tree damage.
Local Storm Report
07/23/2014 0805 PM
Jacksonville, Cherokee County.
Thunderstorm wind damage, reported by law enforcement.
Trees and power lines down County wide
- Arizona - Blowing Dust Advisory, Excessive Heat Warning , Excessive Heat Warning , Special Statement, Air Quality Alert , Special Weather Statement , Air Quality Alert , Record Report
- Arkansas - Severe Thunderstorm Watch
- California - Wind Advisory , Excessive Heat Warning , Heat Advisory , Record Report
- Colorado - Special Weather Statement , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Connecticut - Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Areal Flood Advisory
- Delaware - Special Statement
- Florida - Flood Warning
- Idaho - Severe Thunderstorm Watch , Fire Weather Warning , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Illinois - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory , Beach Hazard Statement
- Indiana - Beach Hazard Statement , Record Report
- Kansas - Public Information Statement
- Kentucky - Flash Flood Warning , Flood Watch / Flood Statement , Areal Flood Advisory
- Louisiana - Flash Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , Special Weather Statement , Special Statement
- Maryland - Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Special Statement
- Massachusetts - Areal Flood Advisory
- Michigan - Beach Hazard Statement
- Minnesota - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Mississippi - Flash Flood Warning , Special Statement
- Missouri - Flood Warning
- Montana - Severe Thunderstorm Watch , Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Lake Wind Advisory , High Wind Warning , Wind Advisory , Fire Weather Watch , Special Statement
- Nevada - Lake Wind Advisory , Fire Weather Warning , Record Report
- New Jersey - Special Statement
- New Mexico - Public Information Statement
- North Dakota - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Oklahoma - Heat Advisory , Air Quality Alert
- Oregon - Fire Weather Warning , Record Report
- South Dakota - Record Report
- Tennessee - Flash Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , Special Weather Statement
- Texas - Severe Thunderstorm Watch , Severe Thunderstorm Watch , Flood Warning , Heat Advisory , Air Quality Alert , Special Weather Statement , Public Information Statement
- Utah - Fire Weather Warning
- Virginia - Special Statement
- Washington - Severe Thunderstorm Watch , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- West Virginia - Special Statement
- Wisconsin - Beach Hazard Statement , Special Weather Statement
- Wyoming - Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Fire Weather Watch , Fire Weather Warning , Special Statement , Record Report