Current Watches and Warnings
Statement as of 11:54 AM CDT on June 25, 2016
Expires 5:00 PM EDT on June 27, 2016
The Flood Warning continues for
the Sabine River near Mineola.
* Until Monday afternoon... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 11:15 am Saturday the stage was 15.2 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 14.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
tomorrow late evening.
* Impact... at 16.0 feet... expect flooding of low river bottoms with
secondary roadways along with picnic and recreational areas
becoming inundated as well. Ranchers should move cattle and
equipment to higher ground.
Lat... Lon 3278 9574 3263 9535 3257 9535 3259 9550 3273 9574
- Alabama - Heat Advisory
- Alaska - Special Statement
- Arkansas - Heat Advisory , Record Report
- California - High Surf Advisory , Heat Advisory , Beach Hazard Statement , Record Report
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- Florida - Areal Flood Advisory , Record Report
- Georgia - Special Statement , Air Quality Alert , Record Report
- Illinois - Special Statement , Air Quality Alert
- Indiana - Special Statement , Air Quality Alert
- Iowa - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Kansas - Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Kentucky - Special Statement
- Louisiana - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Michigan - Air Quality Alert
- Minnesota - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Mississippi - Heat Advisory , Record Report
- Missouri - Special Statement , Record Report
- Nebraska - Public Information Statement
- Nevada - Heat Advisory
- New Mexico - Areal Flood Advisory
- New York - Air Quality Alert
- Ohio - Flood Warning
- Oklahoma - Heat Advisory
- Pennsylvania - Air Quality Alert
- South Carolina - Record Report
- Tennessee - Heat Advisory , Special Statement , Record Report
- Texas - Flood Warning , Special Statement
- Wisconsin - Public Information Statement