Current Watches and Warnings
Statement as of 10:21 PM CDT on June 27, 2016
... Corrected rain total... new monthly and daily precipitation
records established today at San Angelo...
At the San Angelo regional Airport... rainfall today since midnight
is 3.30 inches. This sets a new record for daily maximum rainfall.
The previous record rainfall for this date was 2.14 inches in 1985.
Total rainfall for the month of June is now 7.02 inches. This is now
the wettest June on record... setting a new record for maximum June
rainfall. The previous record was 6.75 inches set in 1940.
- Alaska - Special Statement , Record Report
- Arizona - Record Report
- Arkansas - Dense Fog Advisory , Record Report
- California - Heat Advisory , Record Report
- Colorado - Areal Flood Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Illinois - Beach Hazard Statement , Public Information Statement
- Kansas - Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Special Weather Statement
- Kentucky - Dense Fog Advisory , Record Report
- Louisiana - Flood Warning
- Michigan - Beach Hazard Statement
- Missouri - Dense Fog Advisory
- Montana - Special Statement , Special Weather Statement
- Nevada - Heat Advisory , Record Report
- New York - Special Statement
- Oklahoma - Air Quality Alert
- Tennessee - Dense Fog Advisory
- Texas - Flood Warning , Special Statement , Record Report
- Utah - Areal Flood Advisory , Fire Weather Warning , Record Report
- Vermont - Special Statement
- Wisconsin - Beach Hazard Statement
- Wyoming - Record Report