San Francisco Weather
Current Watches and Warnings
Flash Flood Warning
Statement as of 2:03 AM CDT on July 31, 2014
Expires 5:30 AM EDT on July 31, 2014
The National Weather Service in Fort Worth has extended the
* Flash Flood Warning for...
northern Denton County in north central Texas
* until 430 am CDT
* at 202 am CDT... broadcast media reported a measured rainfall total
of just under 4 inches in Sanger. Thunderstorms are expected to
continue to develop and move southeast over the Flash Flood Warning
area resulting in additional flash flooding. An additional 2 inches
of rain is expected through 430 am CDT.
* Locations that will continue to be affected include... Krum... ray
Roberts Park Isle Du Bois... Pilot Point... Aubrey... Krugerville...
Cross Roads... Little Elm and Hackberry.
Be especially cautious at night when it is harder to recognize the
dangers of flash floods. It is very difficult at night to tell how
much water is on the roads or if the Road has been damaged or washed
away. Take a different Route to reach your destination or wait until
Lat... Lon 3342 9685 3340 9684 3311 9684 3311 9685
3332 9739 3343 9738
Local Storm Report
07/31/2014 0130 am
Sanger, Denton County.
Heavy rain e3.95 inch, reported by broadcast media.
3.95" of rain measured in Sanger.
07/31/2014 0202 am
Little Elm, Denton County.
Flash flood, reported by broadcast media.
3.25" of rain measured in Little Elm. Eldorado Road from
Hart Dr. To lakes Dr. Closed due to flash flooding.
07/31/2014 0122 am
Sanger, Denton County.
Flash flood, reported by public.
One foot of water reported over I-35, or the I-35 access
Road, south of FM-455 in Sanger.
- Alabama - Record Report
- Arizona - Excessive Heat Warning , Record Report
- Arkansas - Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch , Record Report
- California - Excessive Heat Warning , Fire Weather Warning , Record Report
- Colorado - Flood Advisory , Hydrologic Statement , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- District of Columbia - Record Report
- Florida - Record Report
- Georgia - Record Report
- Guam - High Surf Advisory
- Idaho - Heat Advisory , Record Report
- Kansas - Record Report
- Kentucky - Record Report
- Louisiana - Record Report
- Maryland - Record Report
- Mississippi - Record Report
- Missouri - Record Report
- Nevada - Flash Flood Watch
- New Mexico - Areal Flood Advisory , Flash Flood Watch , Public Information Statement
- North Carolina - Record Report
- North Dakota - Flood Warning
- Ohio - Record Report
- Oklahoma - Flash Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory, Flash Flood Watch , Flash Flood Watch , Record Report
- Oregon - Fire Weather Warning , Record Report
- South Carolina - Record Report
- Tennessee - Record Report
- Texas - Flash Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , Special Statement , Record Report
- Utah - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Virginia - Record Report
- Washington - Heat Advisory , Fire Weather Warning , Record Report
- West Virginia - Record Report
- Wyoming - Record Report