San Francisco Weather
Current Watches and Warnings
Areal Flood Watch
Statement as of 11:20 PM CDT on September 21, 2014
Expires 8:00 AM EDT on September 22, 2014
... Flood Watch remains in effect until 7 am CDT Monday...
The Flood Watch continues for
* a portion of northwest Texas... including the following areas...
Bailey... Cochran... Crosby... Garza... Hockley... Lamb... Lubbock...
Lynn... Terry and Yoakum.
* Until 7 am CDT Monday
* a very moist airmass coupled with a weak disturbance will keep a
threat for showers and thunderstorms overnight across the South
Plains region. Following additional soaking rainfall Sunday...
the ground will have even less capacity to contain additional
rainfall. So even moderate rain rates could lead to significant
flooding problems during the night. Should rainfall regenerate
overnight... additional rain totals could reach 1 to 2 inches in
a few areas which would cause a risk of additional flooding.
* Areal flooding will be possible in poor drainage areas...
including low lying roadways... near Playa Lakes..and along
creeks and draws. Pockets of flash flooding will be possible
with the most intense rain.
A Flood Watch means there is a potential for flooding based on
You should monitor later forecasts and be alert for possible
flood advisories and warnings. Those living in areas prone to
flooding should be prepared to take action should flooding
- Alaska - Areal Flood Advisory
- Arizona - Areal Flood Advisory
- Arkansas - Flood Warning
- California - Dense Smoke Advisory , Fire Weather Watch , Record Report
- Colorado - Flash Flood Watch , Record Report
- Florida - Flood Warning , Hydrologic Statement
- Georgia - Public Information Statement
- Hawaii - Record Report
- Idaho - Air Quality Alert
- Maine - Dense Fog Advisory
- Massachusetts - High Surf Advisory , Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement
- Michigan - Frost Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Nevada - Dense Smoke Advisory , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- New Hampshire - Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement
- New Mexico - Flash Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory, Flash Flood Watch , Areal Flood Advisory , Flash Flood Watch
- Oregon - Fire Weather Watch , Record Report
- Rhode Island - High Surf Advisory , Special Statement
- South Carolina - Public Information Statement
- Texas - Flash Flood Warning , Flash Flood Warning, Areal Flood Warning , Flash Flood Warning, Areal Flood Warning , Flash Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning , Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory, Flash Flood Watch , Areal Flood Watch , Flash Flood Watch , Air Quality Alert
- Utah - Public Information Statement
- Washington - Record Report
- Wisconsin - Frost Advisory
- Wyoming - Public Information Statement