San Francisco Weather
Current Watches and Warnings
Flood Watch / Flood Statement
Statement as of 11:56 AM CDT on September 25, 2014
Expires 2:00 PM EDT on October 25, 2014
The National Weather Service in Lubbock has extended the
* Urban and Small Stream Flood Advisory for...
Cochran County in northwest Texas...
Yoakum County in northwest Texas...
* until 100 PM CDT
* at 1151 am CDT... National Weather Service Doppler radar indicated
showers will moderate rainfall across the advisory area. Doppler
radar estimated one to three inches of rain has fallen across the
area. This is on top of one to two inches which fell on Wednesday.
* Runoff from this excessive rainfall will cause minor flooding to
occur... especially along small streams and near low water
crossings. Some locations that will experience minor flooding
include... plains... Bledsoe... Bronco and Lehman.
The West Texas mesonet station near plains has recorded 2.2 inches
of rain this morning... and street flooding has been reported in
An additional one inch of rainfall is still possible in the advisory
area through 1 PM.
Excessive runoff from this storm will cause minor flooding of small
creeks and streams... country roads... farmland and Playa Lakes.
Lat... Lon 3382 10305 3382 10262 3362 10260 3296 10260
- Alaska - Record Report
- Connecticut - Public Information Statement
- Florida - Flood Warning
- Georgia - Flood Warning
- Guam - High Surf Advisory
- Idaho - Frost Advisory
- Illinois - Flash Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Iowa - Flood Warning , Hydrologic Statement , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Maryland - Coastal Flood Advisory
- Massachusetts - Areal Flood Watch , Public Information Statement
- Minnesota - Special Weather Statement , Public Information Statement
- Montana - Lake Wind Advisory , Winter Weather Advisory
- Nebraska - Flood Warning , Special Statement , Record Report
- Nevada - Freeze Warning , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- New Hampshire - Public Information Statement
- New Mexico - Special Statement
- North Dakota - Special Statement , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Oklahoma - Tornado Watch
- Oregon - Freeze Warning , Frost Advisory, Freeze Warning
- Rhode Island - Public Information Statement
- South Dakota - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Utah - Freeze Warning , Public Information Statement
- Wisconsin - Public Information Statement
- Wyoming - Record Report