Current Watches and Warnings
Statement as of 2:53 PM CDT on April 19, 2015
Expires 7:00 PM EDT on April 19, 2015
... Wind Advisory remains in effect until 6 PM CDT this evening...
* event... north winds of 30 to 40 mph with gusts to near 50 to
55 mph are expected across the eastern Oklahoma Panhandle and
over much of the Texas Panhandle through early this evening.
* Timing... strong northerly winds will remain strong until
around early this evening.
* Impacts... the strong north winds will make driving difficult...
especially on west to east oriented roads. Loose or
lightweight outdoor objects such as lawn furniture or trash
cans may be blown around by the strong wind.
A Wind Advisory means that winds of 35 mph are expected. Winds
this strong can make driving difficult... especially for high
profile vehicles. Use extra caution.
- California - Record Report
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- Connecticut - Coastal Flood Statement
- District of Columbia - Areal Flood Watch
- Illinois - Flood Warning
- Indiana - Flood Warning
- Iowa - Special Statement
- Kansas - Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Frost Advisory , Special Statement
- Kentucky - Flood Warning , Special Statement
- Maryland - Areal Flood Watch
- Massachusetts - Coastal Flood Advisory , Wind Advisory
- Minnesota - Public Information Statement
- Mississippi - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory , Hydrologic Statement
- Missouri - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory
- Montana - Lake Wind Advisory
- Nebraska - Public Information Statement
- New Hampshire - Coastal Flood Warning , Areal Flood Watch
- New Mexico - High Wind Advisory
- New York - Coastal Flood Statement , Wind Advisory
- Pennsylvania - Wind Advisory
- Rhode Island - Coastal Flood Advisory
- South Dakota - Wind Advisory , Fire Weather Warning
- Vermont - Wind Advisory
- Virginia - Areal Flood Watch
- West Virginia - Areal Flood Watch
- - Severe Thunderstorm Watch
- - Small Craft Advisory