Current Watches and Warnings
Fire Weather Watch
Statement as of 3:55 AM CDT on March 24, 2018
Expires 9:00 PM EDT on March 25, 2018
... Fire Weather Watch in effect from Sunday afternoon through
Sunday evening for strong winds and low relative humidity for the
western one-third of the Texas and Oklahoma panhandles...
The National Weather Service in Amarillo has issued a Fire
Weather Watch for strong winds and low relative humidity, which
is in effect from Sunday afternoon through Sunday evening.
* Affected area... in Oklahoma... Cimarron. In Texas... Dallam...
Sherman... Hartley... Moore... Oldham... Potter... Deaf Smith and
* 20 foot winds... southwest 15 to 25 mph with gusts up to 40 mph.
* Relative humidity... as low as 5 percent.
* Red flag threat index... 4 to 7.
* Timing... between noon and 8 PM CDT.
A Fire Weather Watch means that the potential for critical fire
weather conditions exists. Listen for later forecasts and
possible red flag warnings.
- Alaska -
- Arizona - Fire Weather Advisory , Fire Weather Watch
- Arkansas - Flood Warning
- Colorado - Fire Weather Warning , Record Report
- Florida - Coastal Hazard Statement , Fire Weather Warning
- Hawaii - Areal Flood Advisory, Flash Flood Watch , Flash Flood Watch , High Wind Warning
- Idaho - Areal Flood Warning , Flood Warning
- Illinois - Flood Warning , Winter Storm Warning , Winter Weather Advisory
- Indiana - Flood Warning , Winter Storm Warning , Winter Weather Advisory
- Iowa - Flood Warning , Winter Storm Warning , Winter Weather Advisory , Record Report
- Louisiana - Storm Surge Warning, Tropical Storm Warning , Flood Warning
- Massachusetts - Special Statement
- Michigan - Flood Warning
- Minnesota - Flood Warning , Special Statement
- Mississippi - Flood Warning
- Missouri - Severe Thunderstorm Warning
- Nevada - Lake Wind Advisory , Wind Advisory , Winter Weather Advisory
- North Dakota - Flood Warning , Special Statement
- Ohio - Winter Weather Advisory , Winter Storm Warning , Public Information Statement
- Oklahoma - Fire Weather Watch , Record Report
- Oregon - Winter Weather Advisory, Winter Storm Warning
- Puerto Rico - Coastal Hazard Statement
- South Dakota - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning , Winter Storm Watch , Special Statement
- Tennessee - Special Statement
- Washington - Record Report
- Wisconsin -
- Wyoming - Areal Flood Advisory , Winter Storm Watch , Special Statement