San Francisco Weather
Current Watches and Warnings
Statement as of 11:58 PM CDT on August 30, 2014
Expires 8:00 AM EDT on August 31, 2014
... Heavy rains deluge much of the mid state...
... Flash Flood Watch is in effect for central and eastern middle
Tennessee through Sunday afternoon...
An upper level disturbance and a very moist atmosphere combined to
produce heavy rainfall over a large part of the mid state Saturday
afternoon and evening... especially from the I 65 corridor to the
Cumberland Plateau. Many areas received between one and three
inches with a few spots picking up between three and four inches.
Some of those locations included Columbia with 3.87 inches... and
Woodbury with 3.15 inches. Meanwhile... Jamestown picked up 2.86
inches... Mount Pleasant got 2.83 inches... Jamestown had 2.86
inches... and Livingston registered 2.63 inches.
Flash flooding and ponding was reported Saturday afternoon and evening
mainly along the Interstate 65 corridor... from Nashville to Giles
County... as well as along the northern Cumberland Plateau.
Additional heavy rains are possible in the mid state late tonight
and on Sunday... which will lead to the potential for more flash
flooding. Those in the Flash Flood Watch area should remain alert
to the weather... and be prepared to move to higher ground if more
heavy rains develop and flash flooding develops.
- Alaska - Frost Advisory , Record Report
- Arkansas - Record Report
- California - High Wind Advisory , Beach Hazard Statement
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- Florida - Coastal Hazard Statement , Record Report
- Georgia - Areal Flood Advisory
- Idaho - Lake Wind Advisory
- Illinois - Areal Flood Warning , Special Statement , Record Report
- Indiana - Areal Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Iowa - Flood Warning , Special Statement
- Kansas - Flood Warning , Special Weather Statement , Record Report
- Kentucky - Flash Flood Watch , Record Report
- Louisiana - Flood Warning, Areal Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning , Coastal Flood Advisory, Flash Flood Watch , Flash Flood Watch , Flash Flood Watch , Record Report
- Michigan - Areal Flood Advisory
- Mississippi - Record Report
- Missouri - Flood Warning , Special Statement , Record Report
- Montana - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning
- Nebraska - Flood Warning , Special Weather Statement
- North Dakota - Flood Warning
- Oklahoma - Record Report
- Tennessee - Flash Flood Watch , Special Statement , Record Report
- Texas - Flash Flood Watch , Record Report
- Washington - Record Report
- Wisconsin - Special Statement