Current Watches and Warnings
South Carolina, Hampton
Statement as of 10:30 AM EST on November 24, 2015
Expires 10:30 AM EST on November 25, 2015
The Flood Warning continues for
the Savannah River near Clyo.
* At 10 am Tuesday the stage was 14.0 feet.
* Flood stage is 11.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring.
* Forecast, the river will continue rising to near 14.4 feet by
Sunday morning. Additional rises may be possible thereafter.
* At 14.5 feet, the bottom floor of several riverfront homes along Tom
goethe Road begins to flood.
Lat... Lon 3273 8145 3276 8137 3264 8136 3249 8117
3246 8125 3261 8144
Public Information Statement
Statement as of 3:43 PM EST on November 24, 2015
... Widespread frost and freeze conditions across southeast South
Carolina and southeast Georgia this morning...
Location temp lat/Lon
... Southeast Georgia...
... Bulloch County...
Statesboro 31 f 32.48n/81.74w
... Candler County...
1 ESE Metter 31 f 32.39n/82.04w
... Chatham County...
Savannah international airpo 33 f 32.13n/81.20w
hunter Army air field 35 f 32.02n/81.15w
Savannah National wildlife r 38 f 32.10n/81.10w
fort Pulaski 46 f 32.03n/80.90w
1 N Tybee Island 59 f 32.02n/80.85w
... Effingham County...
1 SSW Coldbrook 31 f 32.22n/81.25w
... Evans County...
Claxton 30 f 32.20n/81.88w
... Liberty County...
Fort Stewart 30 f 31.88n/81.57w
1 E McIntosh 31 f 31.82n/81.50w
1 SSW midway 31 f 31.78n/81.44w
... Long County...
Elim 30 f 31.79n/81.69w
... McIntosh County...
1 NW Sapelo Island 42 f 31.42n/81.29w
... Screven County...
Sylvania 32 f 32.65n/81.60w
... Southeast South Carolina...
... Beaufort County...
3 SSW Chelsea 33 f 32.30n/80.90w
Beaufort mcas 35 f 32.50n/80.75w
3 ESE Blake 36 f 32.66n/80.72w
Beaufort 37 f 32.41n/80.63w
Hilton Head Airport 37 f 32.22n/80.70w
Lawton 38 f 32.15n/80.79w
1 SW Folly Field 42 f 32.19n/80.70w
... Berkeley County...
1 SSE Simpson Crossing 29 f 33.23n/79.97w
Goose Creek 32 f 32.99n/80.03w
Moncks Corner 32 f 33.19n/80.04w
Pinopolis 41 f 33.25n/80.03w
... Charleston County...
5 SW Awendaw 29 f 32.97n/79.67w
Charleston international air 31 f 32.90n/80.04w
Ace basin 32 f 32.66n/80.40w
2 NE Snowden 33 f 32.87n/79.82w
Charleston Executive Airport 34 f 32.70n/80.00w
Mount Pleasant 34 f 32.90n/79.78w
Saint Andrews 35 f 32.78n/79.99w
3 SSW Yonges Island 36 f 32.65n/80.24w
SC McClellanville 7 NE 36 f 33.15n/79.36w
1 NE Mount Pleasant 37 f 32.81n/79.84w
Sullivans Island 37 f 32.76n/79.84w
3 W Kiawah Island 38 f 32.60n/80.13w
2 WNW Edisto Island 40 f 32.57n/80.33w
Charleston 44 f 32.78n/79.93w
... Colleton County...
2 ENE Walterboro 30 f 32.92n/80.63w
Walterboro 32 f 32.92n/80.64w
... Dorchester County...
2 NW Summerville 32 f 33.04n/80.21w
1 W Oakbrook 32 f 32.96n/80.18w
Stallsville 32 f 32.98n/80.18w
Summerville 32 f 33.06n/80.28w
... Hampton County...
1 SW Furman 29 f 32.67n/81.20w
... Marine reporting stations...
Folly Island 48 f 32.68n/79.89w
capers nearshore buoy 41029 49 f 32.80n/79.60w
edisto buoy 41004 50 f 32.50n/79.10w
fripp nearshore buoy 41033 51 f 32.30n/80.40w
Grays Reef buoy 41008 52 f 31.40n/80.90w
Observations are collected from a variety of sources with varying
equipment and exposure. Not all data listed are considered official.
- Alaska - High Surf Advisory , Freezing Rain Advisory , Winter Storm Warning , Winter Weather Advisory , Blizzard Warning , Special Statement , Record Report
- Arizona - Wind Advisory
- Arkansas - Flood Warning
- California - Coastal Flood Advisory , Coastal Flood Statement , Wind Advisory , Winter Weather Advisory , Winter Storm Warning, Winter Weather Advisory , Winter Storm Warning , Beach Hazard Statement , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Colorado - Special Statement
- Florida - Coastal Flood Advisory , Coastal Hazard Statement , Beach Hazard Statement , Public Information Statement
- Georgia - Flood Warning , Coastal Flood Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Hawaii - Record Report
- Idaho - Winter Weather Advisory , Winter Storm Warning
- Iowa - Winter Storm Watch
- Kansas - Winter Storm Watch , Winter Weather Advisory
- Louisiana - Flood Warning , Coastal Flood Advisory
- Mississippi - Flood Warning , Coastal Flood Advisory
- Montana - Lake Wind Advisory , Winter Weather Advisory , Winter Storm Warning , Public Information Statement
- Nebraska - Winter Storm Watch , Winter Weather Advisory , Special Statement
- Nevada - Wind Advisory , High Wind Warning , Dust Storm Warning , Winter Weather Advisory , Winter Storm Warning
- New Mexico - Special Statement
- North Carolina - Flood Warning , Coastal Flood Advisory
- Oklahoma - Winter Storm Watch , Special Statement
- Oregon - Winter Weather Advisory , Winter Storm Warning , Winter Storm Warning, Winter Weather Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Puerto Rico - Flood Watch, Areal Flood Advisory
- South Carolina - Flood Warning , Coastal Flood Advisory , Flood Advisory , Public Information Statement
- South Dakota - Winter Weather Advisory
- Texas - Flood Warning , Winter Storm Watch , Special Statement
- Utah - Winter Weather Advisory , Special Statement
- Washington - Wind Advisory , Winter Weather Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Wyoming - Winter Weather Advisory , Winter Storm Warning , Blizzard Warning , Winter Storm Watch , Special Statement , Public Information Statement