Current Watches and Warnings
Statement as of 5:20 PM EDT on June 28, 2016
... A record daily maximum rainfall was set at Williamsport...
A record rainfall of 2.58 inches was measured at Williamsport today.
The previous record of 2.19 was set in 1983.
A continuous weather record has been kept at Williamsport since 1895.
- Alabama - Areal Flood Advisory
- Alaska - Special Statement , Record Report
- Arizona - Air Quality Alert , Public Information Statement
- Arkansas - Record Report
- California - Heat Advisory , Beach Hazard Statement
- Colorado - Severe Thunderstorm Watch , Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Flash Flood Warning , Flood Watch / Flood Statement , Flash Flood Watch , Special Statement
- Connecticut - Air Quality Alert
- Florida - Areal Flood Advisory
- Georgia - Areal Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , Air Quality Alert
- Illinois - Beach Hazard Statement , Public Information Statement
- Indiana - Beach Hazard Statement , Public Information Statement
- Kentucky - Record Report
- Louisiana - Flood Warning
- Michigan - Beach Hazard Statement
- Nebraska - Severe Thunderstorm Watch , Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch , Special Statement
- New York - Air Quality Alert , Public Information Statement
- Ohio - Beach Hazard Statement
- Oklahoma - Flood Warning
- Pennsylvania - Beach Hazard Statement , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Rhode Island - Air Quality Alert
- Utah - Fire Weather Warning , Record Report
- Wyoming - Record Report