Current Watches and Warnings
Oregon, Lower Columbia Basin of Oregon
Fire Weather Warning
Statement as of 8:34 PM PDT on August 03, 2015
... Red flag warning remains in effect until 9 PM PDT Tuesday for
gusty winds and low relative humidity...
* affected area... Washington and Oregon fire zones 639 and641
and Washington zone 675 which includes the east slopes of the
southern Washington and northern Oregon Cascades... the lower
Columbia Basin... the Yakima Valley... and the Hanford district.
* Timing... strongest winds will occur between 2 PM and 8 PM.
* Wind... west to northwest 10 to 20 mph with gusts to 25 mph.
In the eastern Columbia River gorge... west to northwest 15 to
25 mph with gusts to 35 mph.
* Humidity... 15-25 percent this afternoon. 10-22 percent
* Impacts... any fires that develop will likely spread rapidly.
Outdoor burning is not recommended.
A red flag warning means that critical fire weather conditions
are either occurring now... or will shortly. A combination of
strong winds... low relative humidity... and warm temperatures can
contribute to extreme fire behavior.
- Alabama - Record Report
- Alaska - Record Report
- Arizona - Excessive Heat Warning
- Arkansas - Flood Warning
- California - Wind Advisory , Excessive Heat Warning , Heat Advisory , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- Connecticut - Special Statement
- Delaware - Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Special Statement
- Florida - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Watch , Areal Flood Watch, Coastal Flood Statement , Record Report
- Georgia - Special Statement , Air Quality Alert , Record Report
- Guam - High Surf Advisory
- Hawaii - Tropical Storm Watch , High Surf Advisory , Record Report
- Idaho - Special Statement , Air Quality Alert , Record Report
- Illinois - Flood Warning , Special Statement
- Indiana - Flood Warning
- Kentucky - Areal Flood Warning , Special Statement
- Louisiana - Flood Warning
- Maryland - Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Special Statement
- Massachusetts - Special Statement
- Mississippi - Flood Warning
- Missouri - Flash Flood Warning , Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , Special Statement
- Montana - Flash Flood Watch , Air Quality Alert
- Nebraska - Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement
- New Jersey - Special Statement
- New Mexico - Public Information Statement
- New York - Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Coastal Hazard Statement
- Oklahoma - Areal Flood Advisory , Flash Flood Watch
- Oregon - Fire Weather Warning , Record Report
- Pennsylvania - Special Statement
- Rhode Island - Special Statement
- South Dakota - Flash Flood Watch , Areal Flood Advisory
- Texas - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch , Areal Flood Advisory, Flash Flood Watch , Special Statement
- Utah - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Washington - Fire Weather Warning, Fire Weather Watch , Fire Weather Warning , Record Report
- Wyoming - Flash Flood Watch , Record Report , Public Information Statement