Current Watches and Warnings
Oregon, Klamath Basin
Statement as of 2:52 AM PDT on October 24, 2016
Expires 2:00 AM EDT on October 25, 2016
... Wind Advisory remains in effect until 11 PM PDT this evening...
* winds... south 20 to 30 mph with gusts up to 50 mph.
* Timing... winds increase early this morning... peak late this
morning and this afternoon then diminish tonight.
* Locations include... Klamath Falls... Altamont... Bonanza.
* Impacts... travel along Highway 97 and Highway 140 will become
difficult... especially for high profile vehicles. Unsecured
objects may be damaged.
* View the hazard area in detail at http://weather.Gov/Medford/hazard
A Wind Advisory means that winds of 35 mph are expected with
higher gusts possible. Winds this strong can make driving
difficult... especially for high profile vehicles. Use extra
- Alaska - Coastal Flood Watch , High Wind Warning , High Wind Watch , Special Statement , Record Report
- Arkansas - Special Statement
- California - Wind Advisory , Lake Wind Advisory , High Wind Warning, Wind Advisory , Special Statement
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- Connecticut - Public Information Statement
- District of Columbia - Public Information Statement
- Florida - Fire Weather Warning , Beach Hazard Statement
- Hawaii - High Surf Advisory
- Illinois - Flood Warning
- Louisiana - Special Statement
- Maryland - Wind Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Massachusetts - Public Information Statement
- Minnesota - Special Statement
- Mississippi - Special Statement
- Nevada - Lake Wind Advisory , Wind Advisory
- North Carolina - Flood Warning
- North Dakota - Special Statement
- Oregon - Wind Advisory , High Wind Warning, Wind Advisory
- Rhode Island - Public Information Statement
- South Carolina - Flood Warning
- South Dakota - Special Statement
- Utah - Record Report
- Virginia - Wind Advisory , Public Information Statement
- West Virginia - Wind Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Wyoming - Record Report