Current Watches and Warnings
Oregon, Eastern Curry County and Josephine County
Statement as of 3:53 AM PDT on July 31, 2015
Expires 2:00 AM EDT on August 02, 2015
... Heat advisory remains in effect until 11 PM PDT Saturday...
A heat advisory remains in effect until 11 PM PDT Saturday.
* Temperature: highs of 100 to 110 degrees Friday with
temperatures only cooling a few degrees on Saturday.
* Locations include: Grants Pass... Cave Junction... Medford...
* Impacts: there is an elevated risk of heat exhaustion and heat
stroke during this time period. Those who are
elderly... sick... or Young are more susceptible to heat related
* View the hazard area in detail at
* do not leave pets or children in automobiles for any length of
* Use caution near area rivers... which are cold and can have
strong currents... and be sure to wear a life jacket.
* Drink plenty of water and seek shade.
* Take plenty of rest breaks.
Fire Weather Watch
Statement as of 3:43 AM PDT on July 31, 2015
Expires 2:00 AM EDT on August 02, 2015
... Fire Weather Watch for isolated to dry thunderstorms on very
dry fuels now in effect from Saturday afternoon through Saturday
... The Fire Weather Watch for today has been cancelled...
* thunderstorms: thunderstorms are expected to be confined to the
Cascades and Siskiyous today. However, isolated to scattered
dry thunderstorms are possible from late Saturday afternoon
through Saturday evening. Thunderstorms are more likely to be
scattered in the mountains with isolated storms in the valleys.
* Impacts: dry thunderstorms may cause new fire starts and
outflow winds may cause erratic fire behavior.
* Affected area: in southwest or... fire weather zones 619... 620
* Counties affected: Curry... Josephine... Jackson.
A Fire Weather Watch means that critical fire weather conditions
are forecast to occur. Listen for later forecasts and possible red
Statement as of 1:52 AM PDT on July 31, 2015
... Record high temperature set at Medford or...
a record high temperature of 108 degrees was set at Medford or yesterday.
This breaks the old record of 107 set in 2003.
- Alaska - Special Statement
- Arizona - Flash Flood Watch
- Arkansas - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory
- California - Flash Flood Watch , Heat Advisory , Fire Weather Watch , Special Statement , Record Report
- Colorado - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Delaware - Record Report
- Florida - Flood Warning , Coastal Hazard Statement , Record Report
- Hawaii - Record Report
- Idaho - Heat Advisory , Record Report
- Illinois - Flood Warning
- Indiana - Flood Warning
- Iowa - Flood Warning
- Kansas - Areal Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Louisiana - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Maryland - Record Report
- Michigan - Beach Hazard Statement
- Mississippi - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory , Record Report
- Missouri - Flood Warning
- Montana - Fire Weather Watch , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Nebraska - Public Information Statement
- Nevada - Flash Flood Watch
- New Jersey - Record Report
- New Mexico - Flash Flood Watch
- North Carolina - Record Report
- North Dakota - Public Information Statement
- Oklahoma - Areal Flood Advisory , Areal Flood Advisory, Flash Flood Watch
- Oregon - Heat Advisory , Excessive Heat Warning , Fire Weather Watch , Fire Weather Watch, Fire Weather Warning , Fire Weather Warning, Fire Weather Watch , Fire Weather Warning , Record Report
- Pennsylvania - Beach Hazard Statement , Record Report
- Tennessee - Flood Advisory
- Texas - Flood Warning , Flood Watch / Flood Statement , Areal Flood Advisory, Flash Flood Watch , Flash Flood Watch , Heat Advisory , Air Quality Alert , Record Report
- Utah - Record Report
- Virginia - Record Report
- Washington - Heat Advisory , Excessive Heat Warning , Fire Weather Watch, Fire Weather Warning , Fire Weather Warning , Fire Weather Watch , Record Report
- West Virginia - Record Report
- Wyoming - Record Report
- - Small Craft Advisory