Current Watches and Warnings
Oregon, Northern Oregon Cascades
Winter Weather Advisory
Statement as of 3:42 AM PDT on March 26, 2017
Expires 7:00 PM EDT on March 27, 2017
... Winter Weather Advisory now in effect from 7 am this morning
to 4 PM PDT Monday...
* timing... snow developing early this morning, with steady snow
much of the day today. The snow may turn to rain for a few hours
near the passes Sunday afternoon. Numerous snow showers are
expected tonight and Monday.
* Snow level... around 4000 feet today, briefly rising to 4500 to
5000 feet late this afternoon and evening, then lowering to 3000
feet overnight tonight and remaining near 3000 feet Monday.
* Snow accumulations... from 6 to 14 inches, highest above the
passes at ski resort elevations.
* Impacts... roads will become snow covered above the snow level
and cause difficult driving conditions. Passes are most likely
to be covered with snow later this morning and again late this
evening through Monday.
A Winter Weather Advisory for snow means that periods of snow
will cause primarily travel difficulties. Be prepared for snow
covered roads and limited visibilities, and use caution while
Statement as of 12:44 PM PDT on March 26, 2017
Expires 7:44 PM EDT on March 27, 2017
The Flood Warning continues for
the Columbia River at Vancouver.
* At 12 PM Sunday the stage was... 17.5 feet.
* Flood stage is 16.0 feet.
* Forecast... this river will hold fairly steady around 17.5 feet
through Wednesday, then slowly recede to 17.0 later this week.
* Impact... above 17 feet, expect flooding of some lowland access
roads, parking areas, and trails in the Portland and Vancouver
area, including Sauvie Island and Vancouver Lake. Access to some
houseboat communities may be impaired.
Lat... Lon 4555 12228 4567 12265 4576 12274 4576 12286 4556 12269
- Alabama - Coastal Hazard Statement , Winter Weather Statement
- Arizona - Wind Advisory
- Arkansas - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- California - Wind Advisory, High Wind Watch , Wind Advisory , High Wind Warning , Winter Weather Advisory
- Colorado - Special Statement
- Connecticut - Freezing Rain Advisory , Special Statement
- Florida - Coastal Hazard Statement
- Georgia -
- Hawaii - High Surf Advisory , High Surf Warning
- Idaho - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory, Areal Flood Watch , Areal Flood Advisory , Areal Flood Watch
- Iowa - Public Information Statement
- Kansas - Severe Thunderstorm Watch , Special Statement
- Louisiana - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Maine - Winter Weather Advisory
- Massachusetts - Freezing Rain Advisory , Special Statement
- Michigan - Flood Advisory
- Minnesota - Flood Warning
- Missouri -
- Nebraska - Public Information Statement
- Nevada - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , Wind Advisory , Winter Weather Advisory
- New Hampshire - Freezing Rain Advisory , Winter Weather Advisory
- New Mexico - High Wind Warning , Fire Weather Warning
- New York - Freezing Rain Advisory
- North Dakota - Flood Warning , Flood Watch
- Oklahoma - Fire Weather Warning , Public Information Statement
- Oregon - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning , Winter Weather Advisory
- Puerto Rico - Coastal Hazard Statement
- Rhode Island - Special Statement
- South Carolina - Special Statement
- Texas - High Wind Warning , Fire Weather Warning , Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Utah - Special Statement
- Vermont - Freezing Rain Advisory
- Washington - Flood Warning , Flood Warning, Areal Flood Warning , Winter Weather Advisory
- West Virginia -
- Wisconsin - Special Statement
- Wyoming - Special Statement