San Francisco Weather
Current Watches and Warnings
Statement as of 3:32 AM CDT on July 26, 2014
Expires 9:00 PM EDT on July 27, 2014
... Heat advisory remains in effect from noon today to 8 PM CDT
A heat advisory is in effect...
For the following counties...
* in Oklahoma... creek... Okfuskee... Okmulgee... Rogers... Mayes...
Wagoner... Washington... Craig... Nowata... Sequoyah... McIntosh and
In Arkansas... Crawford and Sebastian.
* afternoon heat index values will climb to near 105 degrees
Saturday... and into the 105 to 110 range Sunday afternoon.
* the combination of hot temperatures and high humidity will
combine to create a dangerous situation in which heat illnesses
* take extra precautions if you work or spend time outside. When
possible... reschedule strenuous activities to early morning or
evening. Know the signs and symptoms of heat exhaustion and heat
stroke. Wear light weight and loose fitting clothing when
possible and drink plenty of water.
* To reduce risk during outdoor work the occupational safety and
health administration recommends scheduling frequent rest
breaks in shaded or air conditioned environments. Anyone
overcome by heat should be moved to a cool and shaded location.
Heat stroke is an emergency... call 911.
* Stay tuned to NOAA Weather Radio... commercial radio or television
for the latest information concerning this weather event.
Additional weather information can also be found at:
- Alaska - Areal Flood Advisory , Record Report
- Arizona - Record Report
- Arkansas - Flood Warning , Heat Advisory , Special Statement , Record Report
- California - Record Report
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- District of Columbia - Record Report
- Florida - Flood Warning , Coastal Hazard Statement , Public Information Statement
- Georgia - Record Report
- Idaho - Record Report
- Illinois - Heat Advisory
- Indiana - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Iowa - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Kansas - Heat Advisory , Air Quality Alert , Public Information Statement
- Kentucky - Special Statement , Record Report
- Maryland - Record Report
- Minnesota - Public Information Statement
- Mississippi - Record Report
- Missouri - Heat Advisory , Air Quality Alert , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Montana - Lake Wind Advisory , Fire Weather Warning , Record Report
- Nebraska - Heat Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Nevada - Special Statement , Record Report
- North Dakota - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Ohio - Record Report
- Oklahoma - Heat Advisory , Excessive Heat Warning
- Oregon - Record Report
- Pennsylvania - Record Report
- South Carolina - Record Report
- South Dakota - Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Wind Advisory
- Tennessee - Record Report
- Texas - Heat Advisory , Special Statement
- Utah - Fire Weather Warning
- Virginia - Record Report
- Washington - Record Report
- West Virginia - Record Report
- Wisconsin - Public Information Statement
- Wyoming - Fire Weather Warning