Current Watches and Warnings
Fire Weather Warning
Statement as of 3:12 AM CST on February 23, 2017
Expires 8:00 PM EST on February 23, 2017
... Red flag warning in effect from 11 am this morning to 7 PM CST
this evening for very dry and windy conditions...
The National Weather Service in Tulsa has issued a red flag
warning, which is in effect from 11 am this morning to 7 PM CST
this evening. The Fire Weather Watch is no longer in effect.
* Affected area... in Oklahoma, Osage, Washington, Pawnee, Tulsa,
creek, Okfuskee, and Okmulgee counties.
* Wind... south winds 15 to 25 miles an hour with gusts to 35
miles an hour.
* Humidity... around 25 percent.
* Temperature... highs in the mid 80s.
* Impacts... any fires that develop will likely spread rapidly.
Outdoor burning is not recommended.
A red flag warning means that a dangerous combination of weather
conditions and dry vegetation is expected within 24 hours,
favoring rapid growth and spread of any wildfires. The primary
weather factors include stronger winds, lower humidities, and
- Colorado - High Wind Warning , Winter Weather Advisory , Fire Weather Warning
- Georgia - Public Information Statement
- Kansas - Fire Weather Warning
- Michigan - Winter Weather Advisory , Special Statement
- Montana - Areal Flood Warning , Areal Flood Watch , Winter Weather Advisory , Winter Storm Warning
- Nebraska - Winter Storm Warning , Winter Weather Advisory , Blizzard Warning , Special Statement
- Nevada - Flood Warning , Winter Weather Advisory , Public Information Statement
- New York - Areal Flood Watch
- North Carolina - Special Statement
- North Dakota - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Oklahoma - Wind Advisory , Lake Wind Advisory , High Wind Warning , Fire Weather Warning
- Oregon - Flood Warning , Winter Storm Watch , Special Statement
- Pennsylvania - Special Statement
- Puerto Rico - Coastal Hazard Statement
- South Carolina - Public Information Statement
- Tennessee - Special Statement
- Utah - Winter Weather Advisory
- Vermont - Areal Flood Watch
- Virgin Islands - Coastal Hazard Statement
- Virginia - Special Statement
- Washington - Special Statement
- West Virginia - Special Statement