San Francisco Weather
Current Watches and Warnings
Statement as of 9:30 PM CDT on July 22, 2014
Expires 8:00 PM EDT on July 23, 2014
... Heat advisory remains in effect until 7 PM CDT Wednesday...
A heat advisory remains in effect until 7 PM CDT Wednesday.
* Temperature... afternoon heat index values around 105 degrees
are expected again Wednesday.
* Impacts... those exposed to the extreme heat over a prolonged
period may develop heat related illnesses.
Take extra precautions if you work or spend time outside. When
possible... reschedule strenuous activities to early morning or
evening. Know the signs and symptoms of heat exhaustion and heat
stroke. Wear light weight and loose fitting clothing when
possible and drink plenty of water.
To reduce risk during outdoor work... the occupational safety and
health administration recommends scheduling frequent rest breaks
in shaded or air conditioned environments. Anyone overcome by
heat should be moved to a cool and shaded location. Heat stroke
is an emergency... call 9 1 1.
- Alabama - Special Statement
- Alaska - Special Statement
- Arizona - Excessive Heat Warning , Air Quality Alert
- Arkansas - Record Report
- California - Wind Advisory , Excessive Heat Warning , Heat Advisory , Record Report
- Colorado - Record Report
- Florida - Flood Warning
- Idaho - Fire Weather Warning , Fire Weather Watch , Special Statement
- Illinois - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory , Special Statement , Beach Hazard Statement
- Indiana - Special Statement , Beach Hazard Statement
- Michigan - Beach Hazard Statement
- Minnesota - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Missouri - Flood Warning
- Montana - High Wind Watch , Lake Wind Advisory , Fire Weather Watch , Record Report
- Nebraska - Special Statement
- Nevada - Fire Weather Warning
- North Dakota - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Oklahoma - Heat Advisory , Excessive Heat Warning
- Oregon - Fire Weather Warning , Record Report
- South Dakota - Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Special Statement
- Tennessee - Special Statement
- Texas - Flood Warning , Heat Advisory , Special Statement , Air Quality Alert
- Utah - Fire Weather Warning
- Washington - Flash Flood Watch , Fire Weather Warning , Record Report
- Wyoming - Fire Weather Warning , Record Report