San Francisco Weather
Current Watches and Warnings
Freeze Warning, Freeze Watch
Statement as of 3:53 AM EDT on October 31, 2014
Expires 10:00 AM EST on November 02, 2014
... Freeze warning in effect from 2 am to 10 am EDT Saturday...
... Freeze watch remains in effect from late Saturday night
through Sunday morning...
The National Weather Service in Wilmington has issued a freeze
warning... which is in effect from 2 am to 10 am EDT Saturday. The
freeze watch is no longer in effect.
* Temperatures... readings will fall to lows from 28 to 32 degrees
Saturday morning and and in the mid to upper 20s Sunday morning.
* Timing... temperatures will be below freezing from about 1 am
to 10 am each morning.
* Impacts... unprotected outdoor plants will likely be damaged or
Remember... a freeze warning means temperatures at or below 32
degrees fahrenheit... are imminent or highly likely in and close to
the warned area.
Statement as of 4:08 AM EDT on October 31, 2014
Expires 2:15 PM EDT on October 31, 2014
... A taste of winter can be expected tonight...
Colder temperatures will filter into the region in the wake of
a strong cold front which will sweep east through the Ohio Valley
today. By this evening temperatures will fall into the 30s across
much of the area. Strong north winds of 15 to 20 mph with gusts
up to 35 mph will result in wind chill values dropping into the
20s and lower 30s this evening.
In addition to the cold and windy conditions... rain showers will
mix with snow during the evening and then change to snow
Minor snow accumulation of less than an inch will be possible tonight...
mainly on grassy areas over portions of eastern Indiana... western
Ohio and northern Kentucky.
If you have outdoor activities planned tonight... be prepared for
cold temperatures... gusty winds and rain showers changing to snow
- Alabama - Freeze Watch , Freeze Warning
- Alaska - Special Statement
- Colorado - Freeze Warning , Public Information Statement
- Georgia - Lake Wind Advisory , Freeze Warning
- Hawaii - High Surf Advisory
- Idaho - Winter Storm Watch , Special Statement , Record Report
- Illinois - Lakeshore Flood Advisory , Wind Advisory , High Wind Warning , Freeze Warning
- Iowa - Freeze Warning
- Kansas - Freeze Warning
- Louisiana - Wind Advisory , Freeze Watch
- Michigan - Lakeshore Flood Advisory , Wind Advisory , Lake Effect Snow Advisory
- Mississippi - Freeze Watch , Freeze Warning, Freeze Watch
- Missouri - Freeze Warning , Freeze Warning, Freeze Watch
- Montana - Lake Wind Advisory , Winter Storm Watch
- North Carolina - Winter Weather Advisory , Winter Storm Warning
- North Dakota - Wind Advisory
- Ohio - Freeze Watch , Freeze Warning, Freeze Watch , Special Statement
- Oklahoma - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning , Freeze Watch
- South Carolina - Lake Wind Advisory
- South Dakota - Wind Advisory
- Texas - Areal Flood Advisory , Wind Advisory , Frost Advisory
- Virginia - Winter Weather Advisory , Winter Storm Warning , Frost Advisory
- Washington - Flood Warning
- West Virginia - Winter Weather Advisory
- Wisconsin - Wind Advisory , Lake Effect Snow Advisory
- - Gale Warning