Current Watches and Warnings
New York, Sullivan
Statement as of 3:46 AM EDT on October 23, 2016
Expires 6:00 PM EDT on October 23, 2016
... Wind Advisory remains in effect until 6 PM EDT this evening...
* locations... Otsego... Delaware... and Sullivan counties in New
* Winds... west 15 to 30 mph with gusts up to 45 mph.
* Timing... through this afternoon.
* Impacts... strong gusty winds may cause trees and wires to
fall. Unsecured items may get blown around.
Wind advisories are issued when sustained wind speeds of at
greater than 30 mph and/or wind gusts over 45 mph are expected.
Winds of this magnitude could cause minor damage to trees...
power lines and weaker structures. Persons in the advisory area
should secure all loose objects. If you are traveling through the
advisory area keep a firm grip on the wheel... especially for
those driving high profile vehicles.
- Alaska - Coastal Flood Watch , High Wind Watch
- Arizona - Record Report
- California - Wind Advisory , Lake Wind Advisory , Fire Weather Warning , Beach Hazard Statement , Record Report
- Colorado - Record Report
- Connecticut - Wind Advisory , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- District of Columbia - Public Information Statement
- Florida - Coastal Flood Statement , Fire Weather Warning , Fire Weather Warning, Fire Weather Watch , Fire Weather Watch , Beach Hazard Statement
- Georgia - Frost Advisory
- Hawaii - High Surf Advisory , Wind Advisory
- Illinois - Flood Warning
- Indiana - Flood Warning
- Maine - Wind Advisory , Record Report
- Maryland - Public Information Statement
- Massachusetts - Wind Advisory , Winter Weather Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Nevada - Wind Advisory , Lake Wind Advisory , Fire Weather Warning
- New Hampshire - Record Report
- New Jersey - Record Report
- New York - Wind Advisory , Winter Weather Advisory , Record Report
- North Carolina - Flood Warning , Frost Advisory , Coastal Flood Advisory
- Rhode Island - Wind Advisory , Public Information Statement
- South Carolina - Flood Warning
- Tennessee - Frost Advisory
- Texas - Coastal Flood Advisory
- Vermont - Wind Advisory , Winter Weather Advisory , Record Report
- Virginia - Frost Advisory , Public Information Statement
- West Virginia - Frost Advisory , Public Information Statement
- - Small Craft Advisory