Current Watches and Warnings
New York, Eastern Essex
Severe Thunderstorm Warning
Statement as of 1:18 PM EDT on June 27, 2017
Expires 2:00 PM EDT on June 27, 2017
The National Weather Service in Burlington has issued a
* Severe Thunderstorm Warning for...
southeastern Clinton County in northern New York...
northeastern Essex County in northern New York...
southern Grand Isle County in northwestern Vermont...
* until 200 PM EDT
* at 118 PM EDT, a severe thunderstorm was located near Keeseville,
moving northeast at 30 mph.
Hazard... 60 mph wind gusts and quarter size hail.
Source... radar indicated.
Impact... minor hail damage to vehicles is possible. Expect wind
damage to trees and powerlines.
* Locations impacted include...
Plattsburgh international Airport, Plattsburgh, Peru, South Hero,
Port Kent, Keeseville, Grand Isle, Wilcox Point, Colligan Point,
East Beekmantown, Stave Island, Clintonville, Kellogg Island, Grand
Isle State Park, Jackson Point, Allens Bay in Clinton County, Hoyt
Point, Martin Bay, Beech Bay and Cooper Point.
Boaters on Lake Champlain should seek safe Harbor now! Strong winds
will cause higher waves and sudden wind shifts may overturn boats.
For your protection move to an interior room on the lowest floor of a
Lat... Lon 4468 7323 4466 7323 4457 7331 4456 7336
4454 7334 4437 7349 4442 7362 4478 7346
time... Mot... loc 1718z 207deg 24kt 4446 7350
Statement as of 1:10 PM EDT on June 27, 2017
Expires 1:45 PM EDT on June 27, 2017
... A strong thunderstorm will affect ...
At 110 PM EDT, a strong thunderstorm was located 7 miles southeast of
Au Sable Forks, moving northeast at 10 mph.
Winds in excess of 40 mph and dime size hail are possible with this
This storm will remain over mainly rural areas of northwestern
eastern Essex County.
This storm may intensify, so be certain to monitor local radio
stations and available television stations for additional information
and possible warnings from the National Weather Service.
Lat... Lon 4440 7343 4434 7354 4446 7356 4449 7352
time... Mot... loc 1710z 233deg 10kt 4438 7356
- Alabama - Flood Warning
- Alaska - Special Statement
- Arizona - Fire Weather Warning , Record Report
- California - Areal Flood Warning , Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , Fire Weather Warning , Record Report
- Colorado - Fire Weather Warning , Fire Weather Warning, Fire Weather Watch , Public Information Statement
- Connecticut - Special Statement
- Florida - Flood Warning , Special Statement
- Georgia - Public Information Statement , Public Information Statement
- Hawaii - Record Report
- Idaho - Areal Flood Warning , Flood Warning , Flood Advisory
- Illinois - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Indiana - Flood Warning
- Iowa - Record Report
- Kansas - Areal Flood Warning , Special Statement
- Louisiana - Flood Warning , Special Statement
- Maine - Public Information Statement , Public Information Statement
- Michigan - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory
- Minnesota - Record Report
- Mississippi - Flood Warning
- Montana - Lake Wind Advisory , Record Report
- Nebraska - Record Report , Public Information Statement , Public Information Statement
- Nevada - Areal Flood Advisory
- New Mexico - Public Information Statement
- New York - Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , Special Statement , Beach Hazard Statement
- North Carolina - Public Information Statement , Public Information Statement
- North Dakota - Flood Warning
- Ohio - Beach Hazard Statement
- Oregon - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Pennsylvania - Special Statement , Beach Hazard Statement
- South Carolina - Public Information Statement
- South Dakota - Record Report
- Texas - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , Special Statement , Beach Hazard Statement
- Utah - Fire Weather Warning , Fire Weather Warning, Fire Weather Watch , Record Report
- Vermont - Severe Thunderstorm Warning
- Virginia - Public Information Statement
- Wisconsin -
- Wyoming - Areal Flood Warning , Special Statement