San Francisco Weather
Current Watches and Warnings
Nevada, Northeastern Nye County
Flash Flood Watch
Statement as of 1:21 PM PDT on July 28, 2014
Expires 2:00 AM EDT on July 30, 2014
... Flash Flood Watch remains in effect from 5 am PDT Tuesday
through Tuesday evening...
The Flash Flood Watch continues for
* portions of east central Nevada... north central Nevada...
northeast Nevada... northwest Nevada and south central Nevada...
including the following areas... in east central Nevada... White
Pine County. In north central Nevada... northern Lander County
and northern Eureka County and southern Lander County and
southern Eureka County. In northeast Nevada... northern Elko
County... Ruby Mountains/East Humboldt Range... south central Elko
County... southeastern Elko County and southwestern Elko County.
In northwest Nevada... Humboldt County. In south central
Nevada... northeastern Nye County and northwestern Nye County.
* From 5 am PDT through Tuesday evening.
* Scattered to numerous slow moving thunderstorms may produce
locally heavy rainfall.
* A Flash Flood Watch means that conditions may develop that lead
to flash flooding. Flash flooding is a very dangerous situation. You
should monitor later forecasts and be prepared to take action
should flash flood warnings be issued. Areas most prone to flash
flooding include small creeks and streams in and near the higher
terrain as well as normally dry washes. Rock slides and debris
or water flows over roadways are possible. Be alert for ponding
on roadways and other low lying areas. Areas near recent burn
scars will also be more susceptible to increased runoff and
flash flooding or debris flows.
A Flash Flood Watch means that conditions may develop that lead
to flash flooding. Flash flooding is a very dangerous situation.
- Alabama - Coastal Hazard Statement
- Alaska - Record Report
- Arkansas - Flood Warning
- California - Fire Weather Warning, Fire Weather Watch , Record Report
- Colorado - Areal Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory, Flash Flood Watch , Flash Flood Watch
- Florida - Flood Warning , Coastal Hazard Statement
- Georgia - Record Report
- Guam - High Surf Advisory, Flash Flood Watch
- Idaho - Heat Advisory
- Indiana - Beach Hazard Statement , Record Report
- Kentucky - Record Report
- Louisiana - Special Statement
- Maryland - Record Report
- Michigan - Beach Hazard Statement , Record Report
- Nevada - Flash Flood Watch
- New Mexico - Areal Flood Advisory, Flash Flood Watch , Areal Flood Advisory , Flash Flood Watch , Flash Flood Watch, Areal Flood Advisory , Public Information Statement
- New York - Areal Flood Advisory , Record Report
- North Carolina - Record Report
- North Dakota - Flood Warning
- Ohio - Record Report
- Oregon - Fire Weather Warning, Fire Weather Watch , Special Statement
- Pennsylvania - Record Report
- South Carolina - Record Report
- Tennessee - Record Report
- Utah - Flash Flood Watch , Public Information Statement
- Vermont - Record Report
- Virginia - Record Report
- Washington - Heat Advisory , Special Statement
- West Virginia - Record Report
- Wyoming - Special Statement , Public Information Statement