Current Watches and Warnings
Nevada, Northwestern Nye County
Fire Weather Warning
Statement as of 1:55 PM PDT on September 03, 2015
Expires 11:00 PM EDT on September 04, 2015
... Red flag warning remains in effect until 8 PM PDT Friday for
gusty winds and low relative humidity for fire weather zone 457...
* affected area... fire weather zone 457 northern Nye
County/Lander and Eureka counties south of Highway 50.
* Winds... south 20 to 35 mph with gusts up to 50 mph. Winds will
subside after sunset this evening... but restrengthen quickly
after sunrise Friday morning.
* Relative humidity... as low as 8 percent this afternoon and early
evening... rising overnight... then lowering below 15 percent
again Friday afternoon.
* Impacts... the combination of gusty winds and low humidity will
create critical fire weather conditions.
A red flag warning means that critical fire weather conditions
are either occurring now... or will shortly. A combination of
strong winds... low relative humidity... and warm temperatures can
contribute to extreme fire behavior.
- Alaska - Areal Flood Advisory , Record Report
- Arizona - Wind Advisory , Public Information Statement
- California - Lake Wind Advisory , Frost Advisory , Fire Weather Warning , Beach Hazard Statement , Special Statement , Record Report
- Delaware - Record Report
- Florida - Flood Warning
- Hawaii - High Surf Advisory, Flash Flood Watch , High Surf Warning, Flash Flood Watch , Flash Flood Watch , Record Report
- Idaho - Fire Weather Warning
- Indiana - Air Quality Alert
- Iowa - Flood Warning
- Kansas - Record Report
- Kentucky - Air Quality Alert
- Maryland - Record Report
- Michigan - Areal Flood Advisory , Dense Fog Advisory , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Minnesota - Record Report
- Nevada - Wind Advisory , Lake Wind Advisory , Blowing Dust Advisory , Blowing Dust Advisory, Lake Wind Advisory , Fire Weather Warning , Special Statement
- New Jersey - Record Report
- New York - Coastal Hazard Statement , Record Report
- North Dakota - Record Report
- Oregon - Frost Advisory , Special Statement
- Pennsylvania - Record Report
- Tennessee - Special Statement
- Utah - Wind Advisory, High Wind Watch , Fire Weather Warning , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Wisconsin - Special Statement
- Wyoming - Special Statement , Record Report , Public Information Statement