San Francisco Weather
Current Watches and Warnings
Nevada, Humboldt County
Statement as of 2:02 AM PDT on October 25, 2014
Expires 11:00 PM EDT on October 25, 2014
... Wind Advisory remains in effect from 11 am this morning to
8 PM PDT this evening...
A Wind Advisory remains in effect from 11 am this morning to 8 PM
PDT this evening.
* Winds... south to southwest 25 to 35 mph... with gusts to 45
mph.Gusts to around 55 mph on passes and summits.
* Timing... 11 am to 8 PM PDT today. Strongest gusts are likely to
be during the mid to late afternoon.
* Locations include: Winnemucca... McDermitt... Paradise Valley...
Golconda Summit... Ely... McGill... Connors Pass... Great Basin
National Park... Austin... Austin Summit... Eureka... Diamond
Valley... Pinto Summit... Battle Mountain... Emigrant Pass...
Tonopah... Round Mountain... Duckwater... Currant Summit.
* Impacts... motorists should be prepared for strong winds and
hazardous driving conditions... especially when driving high
profile vehicles. Expect areas of blowing dust.
A Wind Advisory means that sustained winds of 30 mph with gusts
in excess of 45 mph are expected. Winds this strong can make
driving difficult... especially for high profile vehicles. Use
Statement as of 5:33 PM PDT on October 24, 2014
... Record high temperature set at Eureka Airport NV...
a record high temperature of 78 degrees was set at Eureka Airport NV today.
This ties the old record of 78 set in 2007.
- Arizona - Record Report
- California - High Surf Advisory , Lake Wind Advisory , Wind Advisory , High Wind Warning, Wind Advisory , High Wind Warning , Beach Hazard Statement , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Colorado - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Guam - High Surf Advisory
- Hawaii - Record Report
- Idaho - Wind Advisory , Special Statement
- Illinois - Dense Fog Advisory
- Iowa - Dense Fog Advisory
- Kansas - Record Report
- Minnesota - Record Report
- Missouri - Dense Fog Advisory
- Montana - Record Report
- Nebraska - Dense Fog Advisory , Record Report
- Nevada - Lake Wind Advisory , Wind Advisory , Fire Weather Warning , Record Report
- North Carolina - Frost Advisory , Public Information Statement
- North Dakota - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Oregon - Wind Advisory , High Wind Warning , High Wind Warning, Wind Advisory
- Texas - Air Quality Alert
- Utah - Wind Advisory , Record Report
- Virginia - Frost Advisory
- Washington - Wind Advisory
- West Virginia - Frost Advisory
- Wyoming - High Wind Watch , Record Report