San Francisco Weather
Current Watches and Warnings
North Dakota, McIntosh
Areal Flood Advisory
Statement as of 12:34 AM CDT on May 19, 2013
Expires 7:00 AM EDT on May 19, 2013
... Flood Advisory remains in effect for Stutsman... McIntosh...
Logan... LaMoure... Kidder... Emmons and Dickey counties until 600 am
At 1216 am CDT... National Weather Service Doppler radar indicated
thunderstorms with very heavy rainfall across the advisory area.
Doppler radar estimates of up to 3 inches of rainfall over eastern
Additional showers and thunderstorms are forecast to move north from
South Dakota for the rest of Saturday night through Sunday. Expect
moderate to heavy rainfall to possibly continue through the day
Runoff from this excessive rainfall will cause minor flooding to
Local law enforcement reported that very heavy rainfall was
occurring along Interstate 94... about 11 miles west of
Jamestown... with standing water and reduced travel speeds.
Be especially cautious at night when it is harder to recognize the
dangers of flooding. If flooding is observed... act quickly. Do not
enter the water. Turn around and move up to higher ground. Do not
stay in areas subject to flooding when water begins rising.
Report flooding to the National Weather Service in Bismarck at
Lat... Lon 4594 10051 4612 10063 4624 10055 4648 10059
4653 10054 4658 10059 4659 10056 4663 10066
4664 10008 4732 10011 4733 9847 4664 9844
4663 9803 4594 9800
Statement as of 3:00 AM CDT on May 19, 2013
Expires 5:00 AM EDT on May 19, 2013
... Special Weather Statement...
At 300 am CDT... National Weather Service Doppler radar indicated
strong thunderstorms along a line extending from southeastern
McIntosh County to southeastern Dickey County... moving north at 45
Winds around 50 mph and frequent cloud to ground lightning are
possible with these storms. In addition... expect a period of intense
rainfall... with ponding water on roads and some minor street
* Thunderstorms will be near...
Oakes by 310 am CDT...
Monango and Merricourt by 315 am CDT...
Glover by 320 am CDT...
Kulm and Fredonia by 325 am CDT...
Verona and La Moure by 330 am CDT...
Berlin by 335 am CDT...
Grand Rapids by 340 am CDT...
Gusty winds may cause small branches to be blown down... and loose
objects to blow around. Stay away from high objects outdoors such as
trees. Seek shelter in a sturdy structure until these storms have
Public Information Statement
Statement as of 10:48 PM CDT on May 18, 2013
... Summary of flood products as of Saturday evening...
Flood warnings are in effect for these areas...
In the Souris river basin...
For the Souris river near Towner... minor flooding is occurring
and is forecast to fall below flood stage Sunday morning.
For the Souris river near Bantry... minor flooding is occurring
and is forecast to fall below flood stage Monday morning.
For the Souris river near Westhope... moderate flooding is forecast
through the weekend.
For detailed information in your area... visit
www.Weather.Gov/bis. For information on river stages and forecasts
click on the rivers and lakes tab near the top of the main Page.
- Alabama - Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch , Public Information Statement
- Alaska - Areal Flood Advisory , Areal Flood Watch , Winter Weather Advisory , Winter Storm Warning , Special Statement , Record Report
- Arizona - Fire Weather Watch
- Arkansas - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory
- California - Wind Advisory , High Wind Warning , Fire Weather Watch , Public Information Statement
- Colorado - Special Statement
- Florida - Public Information Statement
- Georgia - Flash Flood Warning , Flood Warning
- Hawaii - Flash Flood Warning , High Surf Advisory
- Illinois - Flood Warning
- Iowa - Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Flood Warning , Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Kansas - Special Statement
- Kentucky - Flood Warning
- Louisiana - Flood Warning
- Maine - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning
- Maryland - Special Statement
- Minnesota - Severe Thunderstorm Watch , Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch , Flood Watch , Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Mississippi - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory
- Missouri - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory , Special Statement
- Nebraska - Special Weather Statement , Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- New Mexico - Fire Weather Warning , Fire Weather Warning, Fire Weather Watch , Fire Weather Watch , Record Report
- North Carolina - Flash Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch
- North Dakota - Severe Thunderstorm Watch , Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , Flood Watch , Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Oklahoma - Lake Wind Advisory , Record Report
- South Carolina - Flash Flood Warning , Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory
- South Dakota - Flash Flood Warning , Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Tennessee - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory
- Texas - Lake Wind Advisory , Fire Weather Watch , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Virginia - Flash Flood Watch
- Washington - Flood Warning
- West Virginia - Special Statement
- Wisconsin - Dense Fog Advisory
- Wyoming - Special Statement
View your local ocean forecast and tides in our Marine Report.
See the latest severe weather alerts from the National Weather Services, locally and nationally, in our Severe Weather Center.