Current Watches and Warnings
North Dakota, Bowman
Fire Weather Warning, Fire Weather Watch
Statement as of 2:56 AM MDT on March 31, 2015
Expires 11:00 PM EDT on April 01, 2015
... Red flag warning in effect from 1 PM CDT /noon MDT/ this
afternoon to 9 PM CDT /8 PM MDT/ this evening for for gusty
winds... low humidity... and dry vegetation for much of southwest
... Fire Weather Watch in effect from Wednesday
afternoon through Wednesday evening for gusty winds... low
humidity... and dry vegetation for all of western and central North
The National Weather Service in Bismarck has issued a red flag
warning for southwest North Dakota... which is in effect from 1 PM
CDT /noon MDT/ this afternoon to 9 PM CDT /8 PM MDT/ this
evening. A Fire Weather Watch has also been issued. This Fire
Weather Watch for all of western and central North Dakota is in
effect from Wednesday afternoon through Wednesday evening.
* Affected area... fire weather zone 031 Golden Valley... fire
weather zone 032 Billings... fire weather zone 033 Stark... fire
weather zone 040 slope... fire weather zone 041 Hettinger...
fire weather zone 042 Grant... fire weather zone 043 Bowman...
fire weather zone 044 Adams and fire weather zone 045 Sioux.
* Winds... southerly 15 to 20 mph with gusts up to 30 mph today.
West at 25 with gusts to 45 mph on Wednesday.
* Timing... red flag warning this afternoon and evening. Fire
Weather Watch Wednesday.
* Relative humidity... as low as 15 percent.
* Temperatures... upper 70s today... upper 50s Wednesday.
* Impacts... any fires could spread rapidly and show erratic
behavior. Dangerous burning conditions will exist.
A red flag warning means that critical fire weather conditions
are either occurring now... or will shortly. A combination of
strong winds... low relative humidity... and warm temperatures can
contribute to extreme fire behavior.
A Fire Weather Watch means that critical fire weather conditions
are possible. Listen for later forecasts and possible red flag
Local Storm Report
03/28/2015 0615 PM
Rhame, Bowman County.
Thunderstorm wind gust m87 mph, reported by trained spotter.
Roof was blown off a large grain bin and half the roof
was blown off a hanger. This is event occurred Saturday
- Alaska - Winter Weather Advisory , Blizzard Warning , Record Report
- Arizona - Record Report
- Arkansas - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory
- Colorado - Fire Weather Watch , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Florida - Special Statement
- Georgia - Special Statement
- Guam - High Surf Advisory
- Idaho - Wind Advisory , Record Report
- Illinois - Flood Warning
- Indiana - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Kentucky - Flood Warning
- Louisiana - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory
- Maryland - Special Statement
- Michigan - Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Minnesota - Dense Fog Advisory
- Mississippi - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory
- Missouri - Flood Warning
- Nebraska - Fire Weather Warning
- Nevada - Wind Advisory , Lake Wind Advisory , Record Report
- New Jersey - Winter Weather Advisory
- New Mexico - Fire Weather Watch
- North Carolina - Frost Advisory , Special Statement
- North Dakota - Flood Warning , Fire Weather Watch , Fire Weather Warning, Fire Weather Watch
- Ohio - Public Information Statement
- Oregon - Record Report
- Pennsylvania - Winter Weather Advisory
- South Carolina - Flood Warning
- South Dakota - Fire Weather Warning , Fire Weather Watch , Fire Weather Warning, Fire Weather Watch
- Tennessee - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory
- Texas - Areal Flood Warning , Flood Warning , Flood Warning, Areal Flood Warning
- Utah - Wind Advisory , Record Report
- Virginia - Fire Weather Warning , Special Statement
- Washington - Wind Advisory , Record Report
- Wisconsin - Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement
- Wyoming - Fire Weather Warning , Record Report