Current Watches and Warnings
North Dakota, McKenzie
Statement as of 3:00 PM MDT on October 22, 2017
Expires 8:00 PM EDT on October 23, 2017
... Wind Advisory in effect for northwest and north central North
Dakota from 3 am CDT (2 am mdt) to 7 PM CDT (6 PM mdt) Monday...
The National Weather Service in Bismarck has issued a Wind
Advisory, which is in effect from 3 am CDT /2 am MDT/ to 7 PM CDT
/6 PM MDT/ Monday. The high wind watch is no longer in effect.
* Timing... 3 am CDT to 7 PM CDT Monday.
* Winds... northwest wind 35 mph with gusts as high as 55 mph.
* Impacts... hazardous travel possible. Working on elevated
structures dangerous. Potential for property damage.
A Wind Advisory means that winds of 30 mph are expected. Winds
this strong can make driving difficult... especially for high
profile vehicles. Use extra caution.
- Alaska - High Wind Watch , Special Statement
- Colorado - Fire Weather Warning , Public Information Statement
- Georgia - Coastal Hazard Statement
- Guam - High Surf Warning, High Surf Advisory
- Hawaii - Flash Flood Watch , High Wind Watch
- Idaho - Wind Advisory , Record Report , Public Information Statement , Public Information Statement
- Illinois -
- Indiana -
- Iowa - Wind Advisory , Record Report
- Massachusetts -
- Michigan - Areal Flood Watch , Record Report
- Minnesota - Flood Warning , Wind Advisory
- Mississippi - Areal Flood Warning , Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory
- Missouri - Flood Warning
- Nevada -
- New Mexico -
- New York -
- North Carolina -
- North Dakota - Wind Advisory
- Ohio -
- Oklahoma - Flood Warning
- Pennsylvania -
- Puerto Rico - Flash Flood Warning , Flood Watch, Areal Flood Advisory
- South Dakota - Wind Advisory , High Wind Warning
- Tennessee - Wind Advisory
- Virginia -
- Wisconsin - Public Information Statement , Public Information Statement