Current Watches and Warnings
North Carolina, Richmond
Flash Flood Watch
Statement as of 3:51 PM EDT on October 04, 2015
Expires 8:00 PM EDT on October 05, 2015
... Flash Flood Watch remains in effect through Monday evening...
The Flash Flood Watch continues for
* a portion of central North Carolina... including the following
Anson... Cumberland... Hoke... Richmond... Sampson... Scotland...
* Through 8 PM Monday evening.
* Periods of rain will continue over the watch area through
Monday. Additional rainfall amounts of around one to two inches
* Soils are already saturated across the area. Any additional
rain will quickly run off and lead to flooding... especially
in low lying and poor drainage areas.
A Flash Flood Watch means conditions may become favorable for
flash flooding. Residents living in flood prone areas should
closely monitor the forecast and be prepared to take action if
flooding is observed or if flash flood warnings are issued.
Statement as of 3:54 PM EDT on October 04, 2015
Expires 8:00 AM EDT on October 05, 2015
... Wind Advisory remains in effect until 8 am EDT Monday...
* timing... strong gusty winds will continue through sunrise
* Winds... from the northeast at 10 to 20 mph... with gusts of 25
to 35 mph.
* Impacts... these winds may knock down trees... limbs... and
power lines... resulting in isolated power outages.
Falling trees and tree limbs result in numerous injuries and a
few fatalities each year in central North Carolina. If outside
during gusty winds... seek shelter indoors. Be aware of your
surroundings when driving as well.
- Alaska - Dense Fog Advisory , Record Report
- Arizona - Public Information Statement
- Arkansas - Record Report
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- Connecticut - Record Report
- Delaware - Coastal Flood Advisory
- District of Columbia - Coastal Flood Warning
- Hawaii - High Surf Advisory
- Indiana - Record Report
- Kentucky - Record Report
- Louisiana - Record Report
- Maine - High Surf Advisory , Frost Advisory
- Massachusetts - Frost Advisory
- Michigan - Special Statement , Record Report
- Mississippi - Record Report
- Montana - Freeze Warning , Air Quality Alert , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Nevada - Winter Weather Advisory , Public Information Statement
- New Hampshire - High Surf Advisory , Frost Advisory
- New Jersey - Coastal Flood Advisory , Record Report
- New Mexico - Flash Flood Watch
- New York - High Surf Advisory , Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning , Record Report
- North Carolina - Flood Warning , Flash Flood Warning , Flash Flood Warning , Coastal Flood Warning , Coastal Flood Warning , High Surf Advisory, Coastal Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch , Flash Flood Watch, Flood Advisory , Coastal Flood Advisory, Flash Flood Watch , Coastal Flood Advisory, Coastal Hazard Statement, Flash Flood Watch , Coastal Flood Advisory , Areal Flood Watch , Wind Advisory , Flash Flood Alert , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Ohio - Record Report
- Pennsylvania - Coastal Flood Advisory
- South Carolina - Flash Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning , Flash Flood Warning , Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch , Coastal Flood Advisory, Coastal Hazard Statement, Flash Flood Watch , Wind Advisory , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Tennessee - Flood Warning , Hydrologic Statement , Record Report
- Texas - Flash Flood Watch , Public Information Statement
- Vermont - Frost Advisory
- West Virginia - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Wyoming - Public Information Statement