San Francisco Weather
Current Watches and Warnings
Montana, Southern Rocky Mountain Front
High Wind Warning
Statement as of 9:25 PM MDT on April 19, 2014
Expires 8:00 PM EDT on April 20, 2014
... High Wind Warning remains in effect until 6 PM MDT Sunday...
A High Wind Warning remains in effect until 6 PM MDT Sunday.
* Timing and main impact: west winds will continue to increase
overnight... becoming strong with the passage of a cold front
Sunday morning. Gusty west winds will continue through Sunday
afternoon. Travel will become difficult for high profile
vehicles and vehicles towing trailers.
* Winds: west winds 30 to 40 mph with gusts to 60 mph are
* Locations affected include: Cut Bank... Chester... Shelby.
* To see a graphical representation of this hazard please visit
our web Page and click on the detailed hazards tab.
A High Wind Warning means a hazardous high wind event is expected
or occurring. Sustained wind speeds of at least 40 mph or gusts
of 58 mph or more can lead to property damage.
- Alabama - Flood Warning
- Arkansas - Flood Warning
- California - High Surf Advisory , Frost Advisory , Record Report
- Colorado - Special Statement
- Connecticut - Flood Warning
- Florida - Flood Warning , Coastal Hazard Statement , Record Report
- Georgia - Flood Warning , Coastal Hazard Statement , Lake Wind Advisory , Record Report
- Hawaii - Wind Advisory
- Illinois - Flood Warning
- Indiana - Flood Warning
- Iowa - Flood Warning
- Kentucky - Special Statement
- Louisiana - Flood Warning
- Maine - Flood Warning
- Michigan - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory
- Minnesota - Flood Warning
- Mississippi - Flood Warning
- Montana - High Wind Warning
- New Mexico - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- New York - Flood Warning
- North Carolina - Flood Warning , High Surf Advisory , Coastal Flood Advisory , Coastal Hazard Statement , Record Report
- North Dakota - Flood Warning
- Oregon - High Surf Advisory , Frost Advisory
- South Carolina - Flood Warning , Coastal Hazard Statement , Lake Wind Advisory , Record Report
- Texas - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Vermont - Flood Warning
- Washington - Areal Flood Warning , High Surf Advisory
- Wisconsin - Flood Warning