San Francisco Weather
Current Watches and Warnings
Montana, Potomac/Seeley Lake Region
Winter Storm Watch
Statement as of 2:36 PM MDT on October 31, 2014
Expires 7:00 PM EST on November 02, 2014
... Winter Storm Watch remains in effect from Saturday evening
through Sunday afternoon above 4500 feet...
A Winter Storm Watch remains in effect from Saturday evening
through Sunday afternoon.
* Impacts/timing: accumulating snow will result in difficult
travel over mountain passes. High elevation valleys in
southwest Montana may also receive accumulating snow impacting
travel. Hunters and those in the backcountry will experience raw
winter conditions. Timing for the most significant snowfall
accumulations is late Saturday through Sunday afternoon.
* Snow accumulations: 4-8 inches above 4500 feet... locally more
in the higher terrain.
* Locations impacted include... Dixie... Bannock Pass... Highway 28
Tendoy to Lone Pine... Highway 93 Lost Trail Pass to
Gibbonsville... Lemhi Pass... Marias Pass... Highway 93 Sula to
Lost Trail Pass... Lolo Pass... Butte... Georgetown Lake...
Highway 12 Garrison to Elliston... MacDonald Pass
A Winter Storm Watch means there is a potential for significant
snow... sleet... or ice accumulations that may impact travel.
Continue to monitor the latest forecasts.
- Alaska - Special Statement
- Arizona - Air Quality Alert
- Colorado - Special Statement
- Delaware - Coastal Flood Advisory
- Hawaii - High Surf Advisory
- Idaho - Wind Advisory , Winter Storm Watch , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Iowa - Freeze Warning , Public Information Statement
- Kansas - Freeze Warning
- Maine - Winter Storm Watch
- Massachusetts - Coastal Flood Watch , High Wind Watch , High Wind Warning
- Missouri - Freeze Warning , Freeze Warning, Freeze Watch , Public Information Statement
- Montana - Lake Wind Advisory , Winter Storm Watch
- Nebraska - Wind Advisory , Public Information Statement
- New Jersey - Coastal Flood Advisory
- New York - Public Information Statement
- North Dakota - Wind Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Oklahoma - Freeze Warning, Lake Wind Advisory , Freeze Warning
- Oregon - Frost Advisory , Record Report
- Pennsylvania - Public Information Statement
- Puerto Rico - Flood Watch
- Rhode Island - High Wind Watch
- South Carolina - Lake Wind Advisory , Freeze Watch , Wind Advisory, Freeze Watch , Special Statement
- South Dakota - Wind Advisory , Air Quality Alert
- Utah - Wind Advisory , High Wind Warning , Winter Weather Advisory , Special Statement
- Virginia - Winter Storm Warning , Winter Weather Advisory
- Washington - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- West Virginia - Winter Weather Advisory
- Wisconsin - Wind Advisory , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Wyoming - Air Quality Alert
- - Gale Warning