San Francisco Weather
Current Watches and Warnings
Montana, Central and Southeast Phillips
Lake Wind Advisory
Statement as of 2:28 PM MDT on July 22, 2014
Expires 6:00 AM EDT on July 24, 2014
... Lake Wind Advisory in effect from noon Wednesday to 4 am MDT
Thursday for Fort Peck Lake...
The National Weather Service in Glasgow has issued a lake Wind
Advisory for Fort Peck Lake... which is in effect from noon
Wednesday to 4 am MDT Thursday.
* Timing... Wednesday afternoon through Wednesday night.
* Winds... southeast at 15 to 25 mph with gusts to 35 mph. While
winds will quiet down for a period on Thursday morning... they
are expected to shift around to the west and become even
stronger Thursday afternoon and evening. Expect another lake
Wind Advisory for Thursday as well.
* Impacts... these winds will make open waters of the lake rough
and hazardous... and may result in high waves which may tip or
swamp smaller craft.
Boaters should use extreme caution if venturing onto Fort Peck
Lake. For your personal safety... avoid the open waters. Stay close
to shore or around protected areas.
Fire Weather Watch
Statement as of 2:31 PM MDT on July 22, 2014
Expires 2:00 AM EDT on July 25, 2014
... Fire Weather Watch in effect from Thursday afternoon through
Thursday evening for low humidities and strong winds for fire
weather zones 134... 135... 136 and 137...
The National Weather Service in Glasgow has issued a Fire Weather
Watch for low humidities and strong winds... which is in effect from
Thursday afternoon through Thursday evening.
* Affected area... fire weather zones 134... 135... 136 and 137.
* Winds... northwest 15 to 30 mph with gusts up to 35 mph.
* Timing... wind will increase by noon and stay strong through the
afternoon and evening.
* Relative humidity... as low as 15 percent.
* Temperatures... in the mid 70s.
* Lightning... some dry lightning may occur on Wednesday afternoon
and evening and then again during the daylight hours on
* Impacts... swathers and other equipment through grasses and
fields should use extra caution during this time frame and carry
extra water nearby.
Please advise the appropriate officials or fire crews in these
areas of this Fire Weather Watch.
- Alabama - Special Statement
- Alaska - Special Statement
- Arizona - Excessive Heat Warning , Air Quality Alert
- Arkansas - Record Report
- California - Wind Advisory , Excessive Heat Warning , Heat Advisory , Record Report
- Colorado - Record Report
- Florida - Flood Warning
- Idaho - Fire Weather Watch , Fire Weather Warning
- Illinois - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory , Special Statement , Beach Hazard Statement
- Indiana - Special Statement , Beach Hazard Statement
- Michigan - Beach Hazard Statement
- Minnesota - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Missouri - Flood Warning
- Montana - High Wind Watch , Lake Wind Advisory , Fire Weather Watch , Record Report
- Nebraska - Special Statement
- Nevada - Fire Weather Warning
- North Dakota - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Oklahoma - Heat Advisory , Excessive Heat Warning
- Oregon - Fire Weather Warning , Record Report
- South Dakota - Severe Thunderstorm Warning
- Tennessee - Special Statement
- Texas - Flood Warning , Heat Advisory , Special Statement , Air Quality Alert
- Utah - Fire Weather Warning
- Washington - Flash Flood Watch , Fire Weather Warning , Record Report
- Wyoming - Fire Weather Warning , Record Report