San Francisco Weather
Current Watches and Warnings
Statement as of 2:30 AM CST on November 23, 2014
Expires 7:00 PM EST on November 23, 2014
... Wind Advisory in effect from 9 am this morning to 6 PM CST
The National Weather Service in Mobile has issued a Wind
Advisory... which is in effect from 9 am this morning to 6 PM CST
* Timing... 9 am this morning to 6 PM CST this evening.
* Winds... east to southeast early... becoming south to southwest 20
to 30 mph with frequent higher gusts likely.
* Impacts... windy conditions can make driving difficult and blow
around unsecured light weight objects.
A Wind Advisory means that winds of 30 to 39 mph are expected.
Winds this strong can make driving difficult... especially for high
profile vehicles. Use extra caution. Also... unsecured light weight
objects can be blown around.
Statement as of 8:06 AM CST on November 23, 2014
Expires 10:00 AM EST on November 23, 2014
... A line of strong thunderstorms will affect southeastern Wayne...
eastern stone... southeastern Perry... Greene and George counties in
southeast Mississippi... southwestern Washington and northwestern
Mobile counties in southwest Alabama... through 900 am CST...
At 802 am CST... a line of strong thunderstorms was located along a
line extending from 17 miles south of Richton to 17 miles southwest
of Lucedale... and moving northeast at 30 mph.
* Locations impacted include...
state line... McLain... Leakesville...
Beaumont... Lucedale... Vinegar Bend...
The primary threats from these storms are wind gusts 35 to 45 mph.
Winds this strong could blow off tree limbs and also blow around
small unsecured objects. Seek shelter until these storms have passed.
Hazardous driving conditions are expected. Heavy rainfall will
greatly restrict visibility and create ponding of water on
roadways... which may cause vehicles to hydroplane. Travelers are
urged to use caution.
- Alabama - Coastal Hazard Statement , Wind Advisory , Special Statement , Record Report
- Alaska - Wind Advisory , Special Statement
- Arizona - Lake Wind Advisory
- Arkansas - Tornado Watch , Lake Wind Advisory , Public Information Statement
- American Samoa - Flash Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch
- Connecticut - Public Information Statement
- District of Columbia - Record Report
- Georgia - Coastal Hazard Statement , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Idaho - Winter Weather Advisory , Record Report
- Indiana - Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Iowa - Special Statement
- Kansas - Wind Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Kentucky - Special Statement
- Louisiana - Tornado Watch , Coastal Flood Advisory , Lake Wind Advisory
- Maryland - Record Report
- Massachusetts - Coastal Flood Statement , Public Information Statement
- Michigan - Lakeshore Flood Advisory , Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement
- Minnesota - Wind Advisory , Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement
- Mississippi - Wind Advisory , Special Statement
- Missouri - Public Information Statement
- Montana - High Wind Watch , Lake Wind Advisory , Winter Weather Advisory
- Nebraska - Flood Advisory , Wind Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Nevada - Lake Wind Advisory
- New Mexico - Wind Advisory , High Wind Warning
- North Carolina - High Wind Warning
- North Dakota - Wind Advisory
- Oklahoma - Tornado Watch , Wind Advisory , Lake Wind Advisory , Record Report
- Pennsylvania - Record Report
- Rhode Island - Coastal Flood Statement
- South Carolina - Flash Flood Watch , High Surf Advisory
- South Dakota - Wind Advisory , High Wind Warning , Air Quality Alert
- Tennessee - High Wind Warning , Special Statement
- Vermont - Public Information Statement
- Virginia - Wind Advisory , High Wind Warning , Record Report
- Washington - Winter Weather Advisory , Winter Storm Warning
- West Virginia - Wind Advisory , Record Report
- Wisconsin - Winter Storm Watch , Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement
- - Tornado Watch
- - Gale Watch