San Francisco Weather
Current Watches and Warnings
Flash Flood Watch
Statement as of 3:11 AM CDT on September 02, 2014
Expires 8:00 AM EDT on September 02, 2014
... Flash Flood Watch remains in effect until 7 am CDT this
The Flash Flood Watch continues for
* portions of southeast Kansas and Missouri... including the
following areas... in southeast Kansas... Cherokee and
Crawford. In Missouri... Barry... Christian... Dent... Douglas...
Greene... Jasper... Lawrence... McDonald... Newton... Shannon...
stone... Texas... Webster and Wright.
* Until 7 am CDT this morning
* showers and thunderstorms will linger from extreme southeastern
Kansas into southern Missouri early this morning. Additional
rainfall amounts of one half to one and a half inches will be
possible mainly south of Highway 60. Storm total rainfall
amounts since Monday evening will range from 1 to 3 inches with
locally higher amounts near 4 inches.
* This heavy rainfall may result in localized flash flooding of
low water crossings and small streams early this morning.
A Flash Flood Watch means that conditions may develop that lead
to flash flooding. Flash flooding is a very dangerous situation.
You should monitor later forecasts and be prepared to take action
should flash flood warnings be issued.
Local Storm Report
09/01/2014 0530 am
3 miles NW of Duncan, Webster County.
Thunderstorm wind damage, reported by public.
Multiple trees and limbs down with minor roof damage to
home. Time estimated based on radar.
- Alabama - Coastal Hazard Statement
- Alaska - Areal Flood Advisory , High Surf Advisory , Areal Flood Watch , Wind Advisory , Winter Storm Warning , Winter Weather Advisory , Record Report
- Arkansas - Flood Warning , Record Report
- California - Fire Weather Watch
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- Florida - Coastal Hazard Statement , Record Report
- Georgia - Record Report
- Hawaii - Record Report
- Illinois - Flash Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch , Areal Flood Advisory , Areal Flood Advisory, Flash Flood Watch , Special Statement , Record Report
- Indiana - Flash Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory, Flash Flood Watch , Areal Flood Advisory , Flash Flood Watch
- Iowa - Flood Warning , Special Statement , Record Report
- Kansas - Flash Flood Warning, Areal Flood Warning , Flash Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch , Special Statement
- Louisiana - Flood Warning
- Maine - Dense Fog Advisory
- Massachusetts - Special Statement
- Minnesota - Record Report
- Mississippi - Record Report
- Missouri - Flood Warning , Flash Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch , Record Report
- Montana - Flood Warning , High Wind Warning
- Nebraska - Flood Warning , Hydrologic Statement , Record Report
- New Mexico - Record Report
- North Carolina - Record Report
- North Dakota - Flood Warning
- Ohio - Flash Flood Watch
- Oklahoma - Flash Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch
- Oregon - Fire Weather Watch
- Rhode Island - Special Statement
- South Carolina - Record Report
- South Dakota - Record Report
- Tennessee - Record Report
- Texas - Coastal Hazard Statement , High Surf Advisory, Coastal Hazard Statement , Record Report
- Virginia - Record Report
- West Virginia - Record Report
- Wyoming - Fire Weather Warning