Current Watches and Warnings
Missouri, St. Charles
Statement as of 8:58 PM CDT on September 30, 2016
Expires 9:57 PM EDT on October 01, 2016
The Flood Warning continues for
the Mississippi River at Grafton
* from Sunday morning until further notice.
* At 8:30 PM Friday the stage was 17.1 feet.
* Flood stage is 18.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* The river is forecast to rise above flood stage by late Sunday
morning and crest near 19.9 feet by Wednesday morning.
* Impact: at 18.0 feet... flood stage. Right bank begins to
overflow... flooding farmland.
Fld latest 7 a.M. Forecast
location stg obs stg 10/01 10/02 10/03 10/04 10/05
Grafton 18.0 17.12 17.3 17.9 18.8 19.5 19.9
Lat... Lon 3881 9057 3888 9057 3899 9046 3895 9028
- Alaska - Record Report
- Arizona - Air Quality Alert
- California - Lake Wind Advisory , Winter Weather Advisory , Fire Weather Warning
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- Delaware - Areal Flood Warning , Coastal Flood Advisory
- District of Columbia - Coastal Flood Advisory
- Florida - Beach Hazard Statement
- Georgia - Record Report
- Illinois - Flood Warning
- Indiana - Dense Fog Advisory , Record Report
- Iowa - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Kansas - Public Information Statement
- Kentucky - Dense Fog Advisory , Record Report
- Maryland - Areal Flood Warning , Coastal Flood Warning , Coastal Flood Advisory , Coastal Flood Warning, Coastal Flood Watch
- Michigan - Flood Advisory
- Minnesota - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Missouri - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Montana - Record Report
- Nevada - Lake Wind Advisory , Wind Advisory , Fire Weather Warning
- New Jersey - Coastal Flood Advisory
- New York - Coastal Flood Statement
- North Carolina - Flood Warning , Special Statement
- Ohio - Record Report
- South Carolina - Record Report
- Tennessee - Special Statement
- Texas - Flood Warning
- Virginia - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning , Coastal Flood Advisory
- Wisconsin - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Wyoming - Record Report