Current Watches and Warnings
Statement as of 4:24 AM CDT on September 26, 2016
Expires 2:00 AM EDT on September 28, 2016
The Flood Warning continues for
the Mississippi River at La Crosse.
* Until late Tuesday night... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 3:15 am Monday the stage was 12.0 feet.
* Flood stage is 12.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... the river will continue rising to near 12.1 feet by this
morning. The river will fall below flood stage Tuesday morning.
* Impact... at 12.0 feet... Pettibone campground and RV park is flooded.
Road access to the north end of the Shore Acres development is
impacted by flooding. Some lowland flooding occurs in other areas
near the river.
Lat... Lon 4401 9142 4388 9120 4357 9122 4361 9127 4399 9145
- Alabama - Record Report
- Alaska - Winter Weather Advisory , Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement
- Arizona - Wind Advisory
- Arkansas - Record Report
- California - Wind Advisory , Heat Advisory, Wind Advisory , Heat Advisory , Fire Weather Warning , Record Report
- Colorado - Frost Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Florida - Record Report
- Illinois - Flood Warning , Flood Watch , Special Statement , Record Report
- Indiana - Record Report
- Iowa - Flood Warning , Flood Watch , Special Statement
- Kansas - Flood Warning , Frost Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Kentucky - Record Report
- Louisiana - Record Report
- Maine - Public Information Statement
- Minnesota - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning
- Mississippi - Record Report
- Missouri - Flood Warning , Special Statement , Record Report
- Nebraska - Frost Advisory , Public Information Statement
- New Hampshire - Public Information Statement
- New Mexico - Wind Advisory
- North Carolina - Flash Flood Warning , Record Report
- South Dakota - Frost Advisory
- Tennessee - Record Report
- Texas - Flood Warning, Flash Flood Warning , Flash Flood Warning , Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , Flash Flood Watch, Areal Flood Advisory , Flash Flood Watch , Wind Advisory , High Wind Warning , Record Report
- Virginia - Record Report
- West Virginia - Record Report
- Wisconsin - Flood Warning , Flood Watch
- - Small Craft Advisory