San Francisco Weather
Current Watches and Warnings
Statement as of 3:42 AM EDT on October 31, 2014
Expires 2:00 AM EDT on November 01, 2014
... Wind Advisory remains in effect from 10 am this morning to
2 am EDT Saturday...
* north winds 20 to 30 mph
* gusts to 45 mph.
* Gusts as high as 50 mph will along Lake Michigan.
* tree limbs could be brought down by the high winds.
* Isolated power outages will be possible.
* Trash cans and Halloween decorations will blow around.
* winds this strong can make driving difficult... especially for
high profile vehicles. Use extra caution.
* Weather preparedness information is available on line at
- Alabama - Freeze Watch , Freeze Warning
- Alaska - Special Statement
- Colorado - Freeze Warning , Public Information Statement
- Georgia - Lake Wind Advisory , Freeze Warning
- Hawaii - High Surf Advisory
- Idaho - Winter Storm Watch , Special Statement , Record Report
- Illinois - Lakeshore Flood Advisory , Wind Advisory , High Wind Warning , Freeze Warning
- Iowa - Freeze Warning , Public Information Statement
- Kansas - Freeze Warning
- Louisiana - Lake Wind Advisory , Wind Advisory , Freeze Watch
- Michigan - Lakeshore Flood Advisory , Wind Advisory , Lake Effect Snow Advisory
- Minnesota - Public Information Statement
- Mississippi - Freeze Watch , Freeze Warning, Freeze Watch
- Missouri - Freeze Warning , Freeze Warning, Freeze Watch
- Montana - Lake Wind Advisory , Winter Storm Watch
- Nebraska - Wind Advisory
- North Dakota - Wind Advisory
- Ohio - Freeze Watch , Freeze Warning, Freeze Watch , Special Statement
- Oklahoma - Freeze Warning, Lake Wind Advisory , Freeze Warning , Frost Advisory
- South Carolina - Lake Wind Advisory
- South Dakota - Wind Advisory
- Virginia - Frost Advisory , Winter Weather Advisory , Winter Storm Warning
- Washington - Flood Warning
- West Virginia - Winter Weather Advisory
- - Gale Warning