Current Watches and Warnings
Areal Flood Advisory
Statement as of 6:24 PM EDT on September 03, 2015
Expires 7:45 AM EDT on September 04, 2015
The National Weather Service in Grand Rapids has extended the
* Flood Advisory for minor flooding in poor drainage areas for...
Gratiot County in central Michigan...
* until 745 am EDT Friday
* at 619 PM EDT local law enforcement reported water over the Road
in a couple of locations in the city of Ithaca. Radar reports from
the area show between 2 inches and three and a half inches from
south of Ithaca through Ithaca to just north of Riverdale in
northwest Gratiot County.
Excessive runoff from heavy rainfall will cause ponding of water in
urban areas... highways... streets and underpasses as well as other
poor drainage areas and low lying spots. Do not attempt to travel
across flooded roads. Find alternate routes.
Excessive runoff from heavy rainfall will cause flooding of small
creeks and streams... as well as farm and country roads. Do not
attempt to travel across flooded roads. Find alternate routes.
Lat... Lon 4312 8437 4312 8484 4347 8484 4347 8437
Dense Fog Advisory
Statement as of 3:01 AM EDT on September 04, 2015
Expires 10:00 AM EDT on September 04, 2015
... Dense fog advisory remains in effect until 10 am EDT this
* dense fog continues across parts of the advisory area and was
leading to some hazardous travel conditions.
* travel will be quite difficult in areas of dense fog.
* Visibilities near zero have already been reported in parts of
Montcalm and Gratiot counties.
* if driving... slow down... use low beam headlights... and leave
plenty of distance ahead of you.
* Weather preparedness information is available on line at
- Alaska - Areal Flood Advisory , Record Report
- Arizona - Wind Advisory , Public Information Statement
- California - Lake Wind Advisory , Frost Advisory , Fire Weather Warning , Beach Hazard Statement , Special Statement , Record Report
- Delaware - Record Report
- Florida - Flood Warning
- Hawaii - High Surf Advisory, Flash Flood Watch , High Surf Warning, Flash Flood Watch , Flash Flood Watch , Record Report
- Idaho - Fire Weather Warning
- Indiana - Air Quality Alert
- Iowa - Flood Warning
- Kansas - Record Report
- Kentucky - Air Quality Alert
- Maryland - Record Report
- Michigan - Areal Flood Advisory , Dense Fog Advisory , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Minnesota - Record Report
- Nevada - Wind Advisory , Lake Wind Advisory , Blowing Dust Advisory , Blowing Dust Advisory, Lake Wind Advisory , Fire Weather Warning , Special Statement
- New Jersey - Record Report
- New York - Coastal Hazard Statement , Record Report
- North Dakota - Record Report
- Oregon - Frost Advisory , Special Statement
- Pennsylvania - Record Report
- Tennessee - Special Statement
- Utah - Wind Advisory, High Wind Watch , Fire Weather Warning , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Wisconsin - Special Statement
- Wyoming - Special Statement , Record Report , Public Information Statement