Current Watches and Warnings
Michigan, Southern Schoolcraft
Winter Weather Advisory
Statement as of 2:44 PM CDT on March 25, 2017
Expires 12:00 PM EDT on March 26, 2017
... Winter Weather Advisory in effect from midnight EDT /11 PM
CDT/ tonight to noon EDT /11 am CDT/ Sunday...
The National Weather Service in Marquette has issued a Winter
Weather Advisory for light icing, which is in effect from
midnight EDT /11 PM CDT/ tonight to noon EDT /11 am CDT/ Sunday.
* freezing rain is expected to move northward across Upper
Michigan overnight into Sunday morning.
* One to two tenths of an inch of ice accumulation is expected
across interior locations. Little to no ice accumulation is
expected along the immediate shores of the Great Lakes.
* Temperatures will rise well-above freezing for most locations
by Sunday afternoon.
* non-treated surfaces will be slippery overnight through much of
* Ice accumulations will be primarily on non-treated and elevated
surfaces, such as trees and powerlines.
* a Winter Weather Advisory means that periods of freezing rain
will cause travel difficulties.
* Prepare, plan, and stay informed. Visit www.Weather.Gov/MQT
- Alabama - Areal Flood Advisory , Coastal Hazard Statement , Winter Weather Statement , Special Statement
- Arkansas - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- California - Special Statement
- Colorado - Winter Weather Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Connecticut - Special Statement
- Florida - Coastal Hazard Statement , Special Statement
- Georgia -
- Hawaii - High Surf Advisory , High Surf Warning
- Idaho - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory, Areal Flood Watch , Areal Flood Advisory , Areal Flood Watch
- Illinois - Special Statement
- Kansas -
- Louisiana - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Massachusetts - Special Statement
- Michigan - Flood Advisory , Winter Weather Advisory
- Minnesota - Flood Warning
- Mississippi - Severe Thunderstorm Warning
- Missouri - Flood Warning , Special Statement
- Nevada - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , Public Information Statement
- New Mexico - High Wind Watch , Fire Weather Watch
- New York - Winter Weather Advisory , Public Information Statement
- North Dakota - Flood Warning , Flood Watch
- Oklahoma - Public Information Statement
- Oregon - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning , Winter Weather Advisory
- Puerto Rico - High Surf Advisory, Coastal Hazard Statement , Coastal Hazard Statement
- Rhode Island -
- Texas - High Wind Watch , Fire Weather Watch , Public Information Statement
- Utah - Public Information Statement
- Vermont - Winter Weather Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Virgin Islands - High Surf Advisory, Coastal Hazard Statement
- Washington - Flood Warning , Flood Warning, Areal Flood Warning
- Wisconsin - Winter Weather Advisory
- Wyoming - Areal Flood Advisory , Winter Weather Advisory , Special Statement