Current Watches and Warnings
Massachusetts, Southern Plymouth
Areal Flood Warning
Statement as of 10:29 AM EDT on March 27, 2015
Expires 10:30 AM EDT on March 28, 2015
The National Weather Service in Taunton has issued a
* small stream Flood Warning for...
rain and snow melt in...
west central Plymouth County in southeastern Massachusetts...
* until 1030 am EDT Saturday
* at 1026 am EDT... the Taunton river at Bridgewater continued to
rise and is forecast to crest during Saturday afternoon. This will
cause purchade brook in Middleborough to go into minor flood this
afternoon... and remain in flood through at least Saturday.
Residents at the upper end of the woloski park section of
Middleborough become isolated if the Road is impassable.
* The water level on purchade brook in woloski park is expected to
peak out at a level comparable to the high water event during
December 11 and 12... 2014.
People near purchade brook should continue to monitor water levels.
Heed the advice of local officials if asked to evacuate the area.
Obey any posted Road closures.
Lat... Lon 4198 7090 4193 7085 4189 7095 4194 7101
Statement as of 4:10 AM EDT on March 28, 2015
Expires 11:00 AM EDT on March 28, 2015
... Accumulating snowfall is expected today and early tonight...
A low pressure area passing well southeast of southern New
England will produce some snowfall within our region. The most
favored location will be across the central hills of southern New
England... from northeast Connecticut and northwest Rhode Island
into Worcester County Massachusetts. The expected start time will
be from 3 to 6 am. The snow will continue into Saturday.
Travelers should be prepared for lower visibility at times...
along with the possibility of snow-covered roads.
Total snow accumulations of 1 to 3 inches are expected... with
locally higher amounts possible. Please see our winter weather
Page for more details at... weather.Gov/Boston/winter.
- Alabama - Freeze Warning , Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning, Frost Advisory
- Alaska - Record Report
- Arizona - Record Report
- Arkansas - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory , Freeze Watch , Freeze Watch, Freeze Warning
- California - Dense Fog Advisory , Beach Hazard Statement , Record Report
- Colorado - Fire Weather Warning , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Connecticut - Special Statement
- Georgia - Freeze Warning
- Hawaii - Record Report
- Idaho - Wind Advisory , Record Report
- Illinois - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Indiana - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Iowa - Fire Weather Watch
- Kansas - Public Information Statement
- Kentucky - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Louisiana - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory
- Maryland - Public Information Statement
- Massachusetts - Areal Flood Warning , Special Statement
- Michigan - Special Statement
- Minnesota - Fire Weather Watch
- Missouri - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory , Freeze Watch, Freeze Warning , Record Report
- Nebraska - Fire Weather Watch , Fire Weather Warning
- Nevada - Record Report
- New York - Special Statement
- North Carolina - Freeze Warning , Hard Freeze Warning , Public Information Statement
- North Dakota - Wind Advisory , High Wind Warning , Fire Weather Warning
- Oregon - Wind Advisory , Special Statement , Record Report
- Rhode Island - Special Statement
- South Carolina - Flood Warning , Freeze Warning
- Texas - Flood Warning , Flood Warning, Areal Flood Warning
- Utah - Record Report
- Virginia - Hard Freeze Warning , Public Information Statement
- Washington - Wind Advisory , Special Statement , Record Report