Current Watches and Warnings
Massachusetts, Eastern Essex
Wind Advisory, Frost Advisory
Statement as of 4:47 AM EDT on October 27, 2016
Expires 9:00 AM EDT on October 27, 2016
... Frost advisory remains in effect until 9 am EDT this morning...
... Wind Advisory in effect from 1 am to 10 am EDT Friday...
The National Weather Service in Taunton has issued a Wind
Advisory... which is in effect from 1 am to 10 am EDT Friday.
* Location... coastal Massachusetts and Rhode Island.
* Temperatures... in the mid to upper 30s this morning.
* Winds... east 25 to 35 mph with gusts up to 55 mph late tonight
through Friday morning.
* Impacts... sensitive vegetation may be killed if left
unprotected. Strong winds may cause downed branches and isolated
A frost advisory means that widespread frost is expected.
Sensitive outdoor plants may be killed if left uncovered.
A Wind Advisory means that sustained winds of 31 to 39 mph are
expected... with gusts between 46 to 57 mph. Winds this strong are
capable of Downing small tree limbs and branches, possibly
causing isolated power outages. Driving can also be difficult...
especially for high profile vehicles. Use extra caution.
- Alaska - High Wind Watch , High Wind Warning , Special Statement , Record Report
- California - Flash Flood Watch , Wind Advisory , Special Statement
- Connecticut - Special Statement
- Delaware - Public Information Statement
- Florida - Coastal Hazard Statement , Beach Hazard Statement
- Idaho - Record Report
- Iowa - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Kansas - Dense Fog Advisory
- Maryland - Public Information Statement
- Massachusetts - Wind Advisory , Wind Advisory, Frost Advisory , Wind Advisory, Freeze Warning , Special Statement
- Michigan - Flood Advisory , Special Statement , Record Report
- Minnesota - Flood Warning , Special Statement , Record Report
- Missouri - Dense Fog Advisory
- Nebraska - Flood Advisory
- Nevada - Special Statement
- New Jersey - Freezing Rain Advisory , Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- New Mexico - Record Report
- New York - Winter Weather Advisory , Special Statement
- North Carolina - Air Quality Alert
- North Dakota - Special Statement
- Oklahoma - Dense Fog Advisory
- Oregon - Wind Advisory , Record Report
- Pennsylvania - Freezing Rain Advisory , Winter Weather Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Rhode Island - Wind Advisory , Wind Advisory, Frost Advisory , Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning
- South Carolina - Flood Warning
- Texas - Dense Fog Advisory , Record Report
- Utah - Record Report
- Washington - Areal Flood Advisory , Record Report
- Wisconsin - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Wyoming - Special Statement , Record Report