Current Watches and Warnings
Statement as of 9:40 AM CST on December 18, 2014
Expires 7:00 AM EST on December 23, 2014
The National Weather Service in Lake Charles has issued a
* Flood Watch for
the Calcasieu River at Old Town Bay
* from late Saturday night to Tuesday morning.
* At 5:00 am Thursday the stage was 3.3 feet.
* Minor flooding is possible.
* Flood stage is 4.0 feet.
* Forecast... flood stage may be reached by early Sunday morning.
* Impact... at stages near 5.0 feet... water over lowest portions of
goos Ferry Road. Cars should be moved to higher ground.
* Impact... at stages near 4.0 feet... minor flooding of goos Ferry
Road will occur.
Lat... Lon 3030 9329 3019 9321 3025 9308 3031 9303 3038 9314
- American Samoa - Flash Flood Watch
- California - High Surf Advisory, Coastal Flood Advisory , High Surf Advisory , Wind Advisory , Winter Weather Advisory
- Colorado - Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement
- Hawaii - High Surf Advisory
- Idaho - Special Weather Statement
- Kansas - Special Statement
- Louisiana - Flood Watch
- Michigan - Winter Weather Advisory , Special Statement
- Minnesota - Special Statement
- Missouri - Dense Fog Advisory
- Montana - Winter Weather Statement , Dense Fog Advisory
- Nebraska - Special Statement
- New York - Winter Weather Advisory , Special Statement
- North Dakota - Dense Fog Advisory
- Ohio - Winter Weather Advisory
- Oregon - High Surf Advisory , Special Statement
- Pennsylvania - Winter Weather Advisory
- South Dakota - Special Statement
- Utah - Special Statement
- Vermont - Special Statement
- Washington - High Surf Advisory, Coastal Flood Watch , High Surf Advisory , Winter Weather Advisory , Air Stagnation Advisory , Special Statement , Record Report
- West Virginia - Winter Weather Advisory
- Wisconsin - Areal Flood Warning , Special Weather Statement
- Wyoming - Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement