San Francisco Weather
Current Watches and Warnings
Areal Flood Advisory
Statement as of 3:42 AM EDT on July 24, 2014
Expires 6:45 AM EDT on July 24, 2014
The National Weather Service in Wilmington has issued a
* Flood Advisory for...
southern Gallatin County in northern Kentucky...
northern Grant County in northern Kentucky...
extreme southern Kenton County in northern Kentucky...
northern Owen County in northern Kentucky...
central Pendleton County in northern Kentucky...
* until 645 am EDT.
* At 340 am EDT... radar indicated thunderstorms with heavy rain over
the advisory area. Radar estimated that 2 to 3 inches has fallen
over this area. Additional rainfall up to a half inch is likely
prior to ending this morning.
* Minor flooding of low lying and poorly drained streets... highways
and underpasses will occur. In addition... farmland near creeks...
streams and drainage ditches will experience minor flooding.
Some locations that may be impacted include... Falmouth...
Williamstown... Butler... Crittenden... Dry Ridge and Kentucky Speedway.
In addition... flooding could occur in... Bromley... Catawba... Eagle
Hill... Elliston... Gardnersville... Gene Snyder Airport... Glencoe and
Be especially cautious at night when it is harder to recognize the
dangers of flooding.
To report flooding... go to our website at weather.Gov/iln and submit
your report via social media... when you can do so safely.
Lat... Lon 3868 8497 3870 8497 3878 8476 3879 8468
3878 8466 3879 8465 3882 8427 3864 8424
- Alabama - Dense Fog Advisory
- Arizona - Excessive Heat Warning , Record Report
- Arkansas - Record Report
- California - Excessive Heat Warning , Heat Advisory , Record Report
- Colorado - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Florida - Flood Warning
- Idaho - Wind Advisory , Fire Weather Warning , Record Report
- Illinois - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory , Beach Hazard Statement
- Indiana - Beach Hazard Statement , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Kentucky - Areal Flood Advisory , Special Statement
- Michigan - Beach Hazard Statement
- Minnesota - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning
- Missouri - Flood Warning
- Montana - Severe Thunderstorm Watch , High Wind Warning , Lake Wind Advisory , Wind Advisory , Fire Weather Warning , Special Statement
- Nevada - Fire Weather Warning , Record Report
- North Dakota - Severe Thunderstorm Watch , Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Ohio - Coastal Hazard Statement
- Oklahoma - Excessive Heat Watch , Heat Advisory , Air Quality Alert
- Oregon - Record Report
- Pennsylvania - Coastal Hazard Statement
- Tennessee - Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement
- Texas - Flood Warning , Heat Advisory , Air Quality Alert
- Utah - Record Report
- Virginia - Special Statement
- Washington - Record Report
- Wyoming - Fire Weather Warning , Record Report