San Francisco Weather
Current Watches and Warnings
Statement as of 2:26 AM CDT on November 01, 2014
Expires 9:00 AM EST on November 02, 2014
... Freeze warning remains in effect from 11 PM EDT /10 PM CDT/
this evening to 9 am EST /8 am CST/ Sunday...
... Freeze warning is cancelled for early this morning...
The National Weather Service in Louisville has cancelled the
freeze warning previously in effect this morning for those
counties along and west of Interstate 65. Winds and cloud cover
will prevent temperatures from falling much below 32.
... Freeze warning remains in effect from 11 PM EDT this evening
to 9 am EST Sunday...
* temperatures... a hard freeze is expected Sunday morning as The
Heart of a cold airmass moves across the Ohio Valley. Expect
temperatures to drop well into the 20s.
* Timing... calm and mostly clear conditions Saturday night will
mean a quick drop in temperatures... with some locations
reaching the freezing mark late Saturday evening.
* Impacts... the freezing temperatures this early Sunday will bring an
end to the growing season.
A freeze warning means sub-freezing temperatures are imminent or
highly likely. These conditions will kill crops and other
- Alaska - Winter Weather Advisory , Special Statement
- Arizona - Wind Advisory , Air Quality Alert , Record Report
- Arkansas - Freeze Warning , Freeze Warning, Freeze Watch , Freeze Watch
- Colorado - Special Statement
- Connecticut - Wind Advisory
- Delaware - Coastal Flood Advisory
- Florida - High Surf Advisory, Coastal Hazard Statement , Coastal Hazard Statement , Wind Advisory , Lake Wind Advisory , Wind Advisory, Freeze Watch , Fire Weather Warning , Fire Weather Watch
- Hawaii - Areal Flood Advisory , Areal Flood Advisory, High Surf Advisory , High Surf Advisory
- Idaho - Wind Advisory , Winter Storm Watch , Record Report
- Illinois - Flood Watch / Flood Statement , Freeze Warning
- Indiana - Flood Watch / Flood Statement , Freeze Warning
- Iowa - Freeze Warning , Record Report
- Kansas - Freeze Warning , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Louisiana - Wind Advisory , Freeze Watch , Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Maine - Winter Storm Watch
- Massachusetts - Coastal Flood Watch , Wind Advisory , High Wind Warning
- Michigan - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Minnesota - Special Statement , Record Report
- Missouri - Freeze Warning , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Montana - Winter Storm Watch , Record Report
- Nebraska - Record Report
- Nevada - Winter Weather Advisory , Winter Storm Warning , Record Report
- New Jersey - Coastal Flood Advisory
- New York - Wind Advisory
- Ohio - Freeze Warning
- Oklahoma - Freeze Warning
- Oregon - Frost Advisory , Record Report
- Rhode Island - Wind Advisory
- South Dakota - Special Statement , Record Report
- Texas - Freeze Warning , Special Statement
- Virginia - Winter Weather Advisory , Winter Storm Warning
- Washington - Record Report
- Wisconsin - Record Report
- Wyoming - Record Report
- - Small Craft Advisory